Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

Benc

Explorer
Thanks guys!
The 2 tone really makes it stand out from the crowd.
Got the rear bumper color matched and mounted today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459486265.483686.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1459486290.711292.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1459486318.893393.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1459486341.744776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
Gonna offer that rear one too?

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

No plans to, the rears on these would be a production nightmare and would require the bed to be cut for the high clearance.

The tundra frame in general seams like it's going to be a pain! I'm not sure if it was a fluke or it will be the case with others but on this truck the frame was 1/8" wider on the the drivers side.

AaronK

Explorer
Wow. I'll have to check my frame when my ARB gets here. I'm curious

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

Benc

Explorer
Bolt on but does require the factory frame horns to be removed, it will also require trimming of the inner fender. I still need to get a skid plate designed and test fit on a stock vehicle, my brother in laws truck already
Had the fenders cut so it is tough to get the propped measurements needed.

Everyday

Bolt on but does require the factory frame horns to be removed, it will also require trimming of the inner fender. I still need to get a skid plate designed and test fit on a stock vehicle, my brother in laws truck already
Had the fenders cut so it is tough to get the propped measurements needed.

Let me know if you need a stock truck to test on ;)

Benc

Explorer
Sorry guys,
Been swamped with the 100 series bumpers.
I know a few have offered up there trucks for a test fit and I do need to fit on a couple more trucks before production, I need a stock or uncut double can and an uncut access cab.
Again I'm in grass valley ca,
Please pm me if interested.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles