Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

Benc

Explorer
@greygoosefj
@shibubba
@kyana
@mtran
@00tundra (unsure)
@Evanmcd04
@RockenAlex (myself)

We have all expressed interest semi-recently in these bumpers, 6 of us are in for a DIY kit, the 7th seems iffy on the DIY. If this is enough for you @Benc I'd love to get a run of these going. I know you're super busy so I'm just trying to help both parties organize together, if I hear back from you I can work to get confirmation of intent to purchase from the individuals who've expressed interest and set everything up with you to get a batch of these made.

Thanks!
If you can get confirmation from at least 6 I will do a run, the price is $650 for the base DIY bumper. Shipping will be $100.
Again, I have fit the bumper to an 04 ac but have not fit to a DC. Minor fitting may be needed as I never finalized the bumper.
Keep me posted on what your able to come up with.
Thanks!
Ben.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Does the base kit include a winch plate? Can you add prerunner or bull bars to the kit? Depending on answers to these questions and pricing I am in.

Benc

Explorer
Does the base kit include a winch plate? Can you add prerunner or bull bars to the kit? Depending on answers to these questions and pricing I am in.

Yes, all winch accommodations are built in.
I can do a small or large stinger but I don't think I finalized the full bull bar.
I'll have to check my drawings.

RockenAlex

Alright! Shoot me a PM with a paypal email included. Once I have at least 6 guys I'll forward the info the @Benc in order for him to send out invoices. I will not do anything with your paypal info other then send it on, it's just to make the commitment clear and the process faster (less waiting for stragglers). Let's get this rolling!

tyv12

Adventurer
Talked with my dad he will take one for a 2004 access cab so add me to the list when your putting the order in

Tundra2Play

Following. Pending overtime at work depends when I'll have the funds...

We're at $750 shipped for DIY base bumper, and are these additional cost prices correct?$300 deposit required from 6 people before any forward progress?

543fdc1bd8665dc4590890229a128ec6.jpg

Last edited:

RockenAlex

We're at $750 shipped for DIY base bumper, and are these additional cost prices correct?$300 deposit required from 6 people before any forward progress?

Well I'm not sure those extras prices are accurate anymore since that comment is a hair over 2 years old, but they're probably in the ballpark. Yes, $750 shipped is the price and the $300 deposit will be required when orders close. Hopefully @Benc can chime in and give a full price layout for everyone interested.

Thank's for you're interest, I have more than 6 people who've expressed interest, but the 4 currently listed are the only commitments I've got so far.

Loubaru

Adventurer
If this group buy gets dragged out another few months I may be interested.... A little worried about the DC fitment though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles