Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

rickashay

Explorer
Honestly, it would be at least a few months before I could get anything going. It's a pretty long process to get it into production.
rickashay, how soon are you looking to get a front bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow? Next month? I'd like one asap but I would be willing to wait if the timeframe was reasonable. I've kind of planned on being "bumperless" for the summer but the sooner the better really. Like I said, willing to give a deposit if it helps.

silver60th

I'd be good for one next year if these make production...I have a wedding to pay for this year so it's gonna have to wait.

Short version: sweet bumper!!

kevinrx7

Observer
Great looking bumper. I would choose the full hoops with cutouts for the factory fog lights, and a winch mount. I'm in Maine so shipping would probably kill the deal.

lhanson

Adventurer
Im interested forsure. This is the cleanest bumper I have seen for a 1st gen tundra. I have a 2000 Tundra limited. If you need dimensions let me know. These will have a winch mounting plate correct?

-Lance

Benc

Explorer
Thanks guys, it definitely seams like the interest is there!
It would be a modular bumper, meaning the wings will unbolt off the center section, it can fit a 12k winch with options for different lights. The grill guard will also be optional as it is all bolt on. The bumper will weigh about 85lbs without guard and about 115lbs with full guard. I would offer an assembled kit and a DIY kit. The problem will be time! I have about 30 100series bumper orders I have to fill before I can get started on these. I do have access to an 04 and an 02 tundra for mock up. The install will require removal of the stock bumper brackets. I'm realistically looking at about 3-4 months before I could start prototyping. Any one interested and thats willing to wait please pm me. I will not be taking official orders or deposits yet but if enough guys show interest I will start working on a prototype. Thanks

Benc

Explorer
Sorry for the delay,
I have not yet got to work on fitting on a tundra. As soon as I get caught up with the 30+ landcruiser orders I am hoping to get started on the tundra. It's still looking like it could be 6 months or so till I get to start on them.
Thanks for your interest and I will keep you guys posted.

deadbird

Observer
Great looking bumper!

Put me on the bumper list too.
I have a 2005 Tundra if you need it for fitment checking.
I'm in Santa Cruz.
-Ezra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior