Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

How much welding are we talking about? Trying to get a quote from my shop (I would prefer welded but your
    bumper is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by blueranger501 View Post
    How much welding are we talking about? Trying to get a quote from my shop (I would prefer welded but your
    bumper is badass.
    I would say 6-8 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright! Shoot me a PM with a paypal email included. Once I have at least 6 guys I'll forward the info the @Benc in order for him to send out invoices. I will not do anything with your paypal info other then send it on, it's just to make the commitment clear and the process faster (less waiting for stragglers). Let's get this rolling!

Talked with my dad he will take one for a 2004 access cab so add me to the list when your putting the order in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIY Bumper Kit Group Buy

Participant list (updated 10/06/17):

1. RockenAlex
    2. tyv12
    3. Evanmc04
    4. K.Winter

Default Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

Following. Pending overtime at work depends when I'll have the funds...

We're at $750 shipped for DIY base bumper, and are these additional cost prices correct?$300 deposit required from 6 people before any forward progress?

Last edited by Tundra2Play; 10-10-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra2Play View Post
    We're at $750 shipped for DIY base bumper, and are these additional cost prices correct?$300 deposit required from 6 people before any forward progress?
    Well I'm not sure those extras prices are accurate anymore since that comment is a hair over 2 years old, but they're probably in the ballpark. Yes, $750 shipped is the price and the $300 deposit will be required when orders close. Hopefully @Benc can chime in and give a full price layout for everyone interested.

Thank's for you're interest, I have more than 6 people who've expressed interest, but the 4 currently listed are the only commitments I've got so far.

If this group buy gets dragged out another few months I may be interested.... A little worried about the DC fitment though
    -2006 DC Tundra Limited - mostly stock, still gathering ideas.
    -2016 FWD Ford Escape.....work car.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021