Kamp Kitchn

freebirdlynn

Thanks, I saw those pics. Where did you go for your parts? Looks like a trip to home depot is in order? Maybe another trip to airgas? Have a nice day!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Thanks, I saw those pics. Where did you go for your parts? Looks like a trip to home depot is in order? Maybe another trip to airgas? Have a nice day!

Any updates on your Kamp Kitchn?

I'm converting my second unit to propane and at the same time converting one for a local customer, hoping to have all the parts tomorrow for the project. So far I know of 3 other units including yours :D

SRN

Adventurer
Remind me the dimensions and weight of the Kamp Kitchn. I "may" have found a more modern equivalent, but I fear it might be significantly heavier.

cruiseroutfit

Remind me the dimensions and weight of the Kamp Kitchn. I "may" have found a more modern equivalent, but I fear it might be significantly heavier.

Roughly 22x12x12 and I would guess 10lbs loaded? Come pic it up :D

What you got?

SRN

Adventurer
Something on the internet. ;) Dont really want to broadcast it just yet, because I've only found one. I'm emailing with the guy now to get more info on it. Dimensions are similar but he claims the weight is roughly 30lb and that seems a bit much. I'll see if that's fully loaded, or dry.

cruiseroutfit

Something on the internet. ;) Dont really want to broadcast it just yet, because I've only found one. I'm emailing with the guy now to get more info on it. Dimensions are similar but he claims the weight is roughly 30lb and that seems a bit much. I'll see if that's fully loaded, or dry.

Start with an 'H' and have an identical burner to the Kamp Kitchn? I've been watching for one of those.

I do have 3 Kamp Kitchn's here right now, at best count there are ~10 that I have heard of in existence. My guess is there are dozens floating around basements and garages un-loved :(

SRN

Adventurer
It does not start with an "H", it starts with a "C", but not the "C" everyone knows and loves. It's buried in the deepest bowels of the internet in the oddest place. A place only nerds venture. It looks pretty promising, but I'm really turned off by the weight if thats correct. Especially if thats dry weight. We'll see.

You know I'd buy one of those Kamp Kitchn's off you in a heartbeat. I love that thing. The several times I've had the pleasure of using it I've been nothing but impressed.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

It does not start with an "H", it starts with a "C", but not the "C" everyone knows and loves. It's buried in the deepest bowels of the internet in the oddest place. A place only nerds venture. It looks pretty promising, but I'm really turned off by the weight if thats correct. Especially if thats dry weight. We'll see.

You know I'd buy one of those Kamp Kitchn's off you in a heartbeat. I love that thing. The several times I've had the pleasure of using it I've been nothing but impressed.

Now you have me curious... PM me a name, I promise I won't buy it unless it starts with an H or a K :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles