Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any MO people here?

Default Are there any MO people here?

Not sure is MO is central or Midwest. Who all is from Missouri on this board?

Jefferson City here.

Springfield here.

St. Charles here.
    2016 Jeep Wrangler 75 Year Anniversary Edition
    1997 Airstream B190 (Ithaka)
    2003 Yamaha TW200
    Advanced 4x4 Build: 1997 Airstream B190
    Ithaka - A poem by C.P. Cavafy

Anybody have any plans to do some off-roading in the near future?

Family is heading to the Black Hills this summer and I hope to hit up some of the MVUM roads while in the area. Would like to get back down to Glade Top again and check more of those roads. My Frontier is largely stock so no rock crawling or deep mudding for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fortel View Post
    Family is heading to the Black Hills this summer and I hope to hit up some of the MVUM roads while in the area. Would like to get back down to Glade Top again and check more of those roads. My Frontier is largely stock so no rock crawling or deep mudding for me.
    I have mostly done the parks in the area and more that style of wheeling. I am really wanting to do some of the longer trails. They don't need to be very difficult. How long is the Glade Top trail you run?

STL here. I don't bother with much with local stuff any longer. I focus my time and energy (it takes a lot of both from the midwest) on getting out West. Heading to SW Colorado and then to Canyonlands backcountry in 6 weeks or so, then hopefully again in the fall. It's hard to maintain enthusiasm in the midwest, where it feels so far from all the good stuff. The UP of MI is a good get-away though, ~10hrs of drive time each way.

Arkansas seems to have some places to go for extended trails. I was planning to head out down to Arkansas at the end of the month but with possible rain and the possible loss of the trail leader it may not happen.

Palmyra, MO

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast