Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Are there any MO people here?

Quote Originally Posted by hidperf View Post
    Been trying to register on the site but keeps saying an error occurred. Tried multiple browsers, still no luck.
    I'll send a PM to the admins and let them know. I believe they are getting ready to switch to another forum platform so that may be part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Overland Shop
    "Gear For Your Next Adventure"

www.theoverlandshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by theoverlandshop View Post
    I'll send a PM to the admins and let them know. I believe they are getting ready to switch to another forum platform so that may be part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!
    1992 Jeep Cherokee: 3.5" lift (soon to be 5.5"), braced HP D30 w/ 4.10 and ARB, D44 w/ 4.10, Detroit Locker, and rear disc brakes, adjustable front control arms, OTK steering, 33x12.5 Duratracs, lots of engine, cooling, interior, and electrical mods.

Anybody planning on going to Overland Expo East? We have a group that we will be tagging along with but never hurts to add a few more.
    The Overland Shop

www.theoverlandshop.com

@theoverlandshop Unfortunately I cant maneuver the work schedule to make the trek. Same problem back in May for the West Expo.

Have a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by theoverlandshop View Post
    Anybody planning on going to Overland Expo East? We have a group that we will be tagging along with but never hurts to add a few more.
    Thinking about it but I have a 70 Series LandCruiser event the weekend before so juggling the logistics.

Hey Guys,

Just seen this, so I'll introduce myself. Been four wheeling a FJ40 and FJ55 since the seventies. Mostly running the river at Lesterville, but that's all over with, in fact all the places we went are closed or changed over to a park (St. Joes) Sold all my junk and quit for awhile, I'm back with a newly built FJ55 for long distance travel. Like most of you, we go out West and are planning more extended trips now that we're retired. We're in Dittmer and anybody wanting to set up for the solar eclipse can come out to the farm. We'll be in the middle of a twelve acre field. Hoping some of the old crew from back in the day see this and get a hold of me. We had maybe ten or so land Cruisers trying to start a club. Anyway here's what I built for camping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ron

FJ55... FJ60 axles with 4.11's and arb's, 5.3 vortec, H55 5 speed
    http://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-pi...slow-71-a.html

Kansas City here. Looking to do some boondocking and camping. Anyone still here get out and about? Give me a shout!

Yes sir. Lots of active Overland Adventurists in the Stl area. We had the pleasure of spending the day out at Bass Pro Outdoor Days this past Saturday with G.T. and he brought out his super awesome Tacoma set up with the Flippac and Kimberly Kampers off-road trailer.

21106406_507822929610174_4605620749784212819_n.jpg
    The Overland Shop

www.theoverlandshop.com

Walnut Shade here! We spend a lot of time in Arkansas and out west.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just seen this, so I'll introduce myself. Been four wheeling a FJ40 and FJ55 since the seventies. Mostly running the river at Lesterville, but that's all over with, in fact all the places we went are closed or changed over to a park (St. Joes) Sold all my junk and quit for awhile, I'm back with a newly built FJ55 for long distance travel. Like most of you, we go out West and are planning more extended trips now that we're retired. We're in Dittmer and anybody wanting to set up for the solar eclipse can come out to the farm. We'll be in the middle of a twelve acre field. Hoping some of the old crew from back in the day see this and get a hold of me. We had maybe ten or so land Cruisers trying to start a club. Anyway here's what I built for camping.
    Nice Rig!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast