Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My disco makes me want to dance

Gnarly old tree, Pinnacles, bat cave

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great adventures out there in the Pinnacles. I wouldn’t worry about the duralast, I ran one of those for years with no issues.

Safe travels,

Eric
    #Victory_Overland
    Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
    2008 LR3 SE (90K Miles)

>>>Build Thread<<<

Gap IID Tool
    Tactical Rovers bumpers
    FR Rack
    Melvill & Moon Seat Covers
    Nitto Terra Grap AT 255/60R18
    Traxide Dual Battery w/Solar
    ARB RTT and Awning

I'm running the same battery; in a perfect world maybe I wouldn't have gotten it but I opted to change it right before the trip I'm on bc the old one was over 3yrs old.

It's held up well during protracted below zero temps-and is easy enough to replace at any Autozone, so I'm calling it a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2006 D3 "Saqr"
    1996 D1 5 speed "Coyote"
    1954 S1 "Riley"
    Twin Mountain Off Road

Cool. Glad to know the Duralast worked out for you guys. Autozones are definitely plentiful around here. For anyone wheeling with the family in Hollister Hills, I'd recommend driving the extra 45mins south to Pinnacles National Monument and getting in a hike or two. The caves were really cool and my kids were thrilled to see coyote, bats, and condors. It felt like adventure to them, which is ultimately what matters to me. That said, it went down to the mid twenties in the camp last night and campfires were not allowed. In a former life that wouldn't have been too bad, but now that I have lived in CA for almost 5 years, that counts is friggin cold! We all slept in the car, so it we were fine overnight, but fingers were definitely stiff cooking breakfast. So do go to Pinnacles, but if you are camping overnight, be prepared for large temperature swings between day and night.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456