Harv3589's M101 CDN2 build

harv3589

Adventurer
Also working on plan for a kitchen box for the front tongue instead of my water/gas cans and box. Going to use this as the box and built shelves inside for everything....

8124c03213f871e8a94c2a29e458b2e0.jpg

Then have it so it slides out to the passenger side on heavy duty 400 lbs slides...

05f46be29dab0f6044cf802986334132.jpg

Then it will open like in pic...my table is along that side of the trailer on fender. The new a wing will just about cover the kitchen box as well since its long and hangs over the front. The top of the box will give some extra "counter top".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CFD614

parking brake

Im really interested in what you did with the hand brake i really want to use mine again but have to relocate it and not sure how to run the cable!

harv3589

Adventurer
Im really interested in what you did with the hand brake i really want to use mine again but have to relocate it and not sure how to run the cable!

I left mine in the original spot...to move it would be a huge pain given the set-up and cables it uses. Even my new kitchen box will be built to leave room for it to stay where it is.

harv3589

Adventurer
1. Your trailer build is awesome and an inspiration to my newest project.
2. Where did you find that epic grill!?

Thanks!

THe grill is from Front Runner and it mounts up on the spare tire on the jeep so keeps the dirty crap outside. I hang my trasharoo over it.

McCall Pinz

Observer
Great trailer

I love your trailer. Not too fancy, but looks and functions great. My m416 build is supposed to be similar, but it hasn't had a good role model. 2 questions- what latches did you use for the top? Where did you get the kitchen box with the 5 bar tread plate? That stuff is hard to find in the US and matches the euro plate in my Pinzgauer. Thanks!

harv3589

Adventurer
I love your trailer. Not too fancy, but looks and functions great. My m416 build is supposed to be similar, but it hasn't had a good role model. 2 questions- what latches did you use for the top? Where did you get the kitchen box with the 5 bar tread plate? That stuff is hard to find in the US and matches the euro plate in my Pinzgauer. Thanks!

I used a set of the Drake hood latches for a JK hood, they worked great. The box is a under bed tool box for a large truck that I can get at Princess Auto here...Great store for things like that and cheap.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior...?t_c=3&t_s=470&t_pt=3136&t_pn=DRKJP-190001-LK

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/6-3-4-cu-ft-aluminum-underbody-truck-box/A-p8489668e

harv3589

Adventurer
Finally got my awning installed after get the mounts made up by a local shop. Works excellent!

0de4b382699dbac383888e43ff7811e9.jpg

c7ee2e86eb6a5b6cb25140070522f972.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior