2005 Tiger Provan CX 4x4 1 Ton 26K Miles Original Owner

RVCS

We had a customer bring us a 205 Tiger Provan CX for consignment

Nice Rig, she lost her husband and can no longer travel.

She's hoping to get around $35,000 for it

Just put on brand new tires ($1670) on 3.6.15

Just put in brand new batteries (2)

4x4 model with 26K miles

She is the original owners

Options added were

TV w/DVD player
Cold Weather Package (heated tanks)
Fantastic Fan
Rear speakers

If you are interested contact me (Kip) at 480-721-0490 I'll submit all offers to her thanks.

IMG_3664.jpg
IMG_3647.jpg
IMG_20150423_135507.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg
2015-04-23 16.12.06.jpg
IMG_3604.jpg
IMG_20150423_134725.jpg
IMG_3502.jpg
IMG_3495.jpg

RVCS

Also the rig is prewired for generator and A/C. If buyer wants those added consignor will do so for an additional $2,500

ripperj

Explorer
That thing looks sweet, just for giggles I looked up the Nada value because I would need a loan, I didn't have all the options, but Nada is only 24k and that includes the 16% plus because of the low milage. Do these things really go that much over?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

adam88

Explorer
Love this thing would be interested but just noticed it has the dual rear wheel tires. I didn't know they made these things in duallies.

mervo

Observer
Love this thing would be interested but just noticed it has the dual rear wheel tires. I didn't know they made these things in duallies.

Agreed. Bummer on the dually for sure, but it looks like a pretty nice rig nonetheless.

fike

Adventurer
what's the disadvantage of the dualy? If you wanted to swap that, woulen't that be a relatively easy change...couple thousand bucks.

$35K for this things sounds great. It has no miles on it, and looks really pristine. With a little work it could be a bit more rough and tubmle, but these Tigers seem like an economy version of the overwrought luxury Earthroamer....I am sorta kidding, but kinda not too.

adam88

Explorer
gbail is sort of correct. For a 2005 chevy, you definitely needed a dually. Those 05 chevy's had low payloads, even the duallys. Some of the Ford SRW's had higher payloads than the chevy duallys. But today, SRW would be able to handle a tiger. That's why tiger sells their RVs on SRW's today, from what I understand. As for the reason people don't like duallies... well... they are wider... they can't go off-road as well... you can't swap tires from/rear generally... 2 more tires to buy.... less fuel mileage. There's a bunch of reasons. Yes this could be converted to a SRW for maybe 2k or around there, not sure exactly. But you'd also need to buy new rims/tires, so the cost would be higher. Old dually rims/tires aren't worth much I imagine.

Joe917

Explorer
You DO NOT need a dually, you DO need rear tires that can handle the payload which cannot be found in the standard rim size. That is the main reason for going with a dual tire rear, tire limitations. The other dually trump card is safety, however if you have a blow out (not a slow puncture) and you are close to full load you will almost certainly lose the good tire of the pair as well.

JoshAsana

Is this available? We're very interested!

Is this still available? We're pumped to grab it if it is

We had a customer bring us a 205 Tiger Provan CX for consignment

Nice Rig, she lost her husband and can no longer travel.

She's hoping to get around $35,000 for it

Just put on brand new tires ($1670) on 3.6.15

Just put in brand new batteries (2)

4x4 model with 26K miles

She is the original owners

Options added were

TV w/DVD player
Cold Weather Package (heated tanks)
Fantastic Fan
Rear speakers

If you are interested contact me (Kip) at 480-721-0490 I'll submit all offers to her thanks.

View attachment 281988
View attachment 281989
View attachment 281991
View attachment 281992
View attachment 281993
View attachment 281994
View attachment 281995
View attachment 281996
View attachment 281997

Forum statistics

Threads
Members