Wagonofdoom - 2015 Outback build

cwopinger

I hate to hear you sold the Outback. I have enjoyed this thread and plan on using it as a guide for my Outback build. Thanks for the inspiration.

Javi

yes I can. Ill take some pics when I get home and detail it.

Its relatively simple. just a frontrunner tank, RV water pump that is on demand (shuts off when no pressure is required and auto starts, can run dry without damage as well), small filter, and a hose with a quick release. Its used mainly for my Camp Chef Triton 5l shower

Hey, new member looking for guidance. I have been looking into that Frontrunner footwell tank for a while but based on the specs how did get the water to pass over the rise of the driveshaft? I keep thinking the water pump would shut off when one side of the tank is empty which is why i haven't bought the tank.

balexander87

Observer
Hey, new member looking for guidance. I have been looking into that Frontrunner footwell tank for a while but based on the specs how did get the water to pass over the rise of the driveshaft? I keep thinking the water pump would shut off when one side of the tank is empty which is why i haven't bought the tank.

An internal siphon of some kind would do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freshlikesushi

Free Candy

I used two ball valves, one for each side. when one side was empty, close it, it will only pull from the other

Javi

I used two ball valves, one for each side. when one side was empty, close it, it will only pull from the other

Well then, my question was stupid. I was under the impression it only had a fitting on the side where you fill the tank. Reading the manufacturers description is hard stuff.

Thanks

MOSDIF589

Axel Adventures
I have no idea how this applies to this thread at all

Why... Why... Why.... Do so many people feel that they need to be the Overlanding Police....? Just take a look at the title of the Thread. If it looks like something that would interest you then take a look, if not then just carry on....!!!

I don't oun a Subaru but I enjoyed watching you go down this road with it...

Albert

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles