Discovery 2 Rear Bumper Options?

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
So, my rear bumper has been destroyed thanks to towing a broken down Jeep down Top of the World in Moab.

What's a good replacement option that will protect the back and sides of the Rover?

Thanks

Jwestpro

Explorer
some are really incredibly ugly.... is the front factory? Your sig says a winch but on what? Might look best to use same brand. Although I do like the Rovertyme stuff for functionality. For using as a small platform to organize gear though, or use my jetboil to make coffee or change clothes, the factory bumper is very nice and looks the best. You could just go with a replacement ...

Keanan

Observer
If you want a simple clean bumper get a Greg Davis rear bumper. It is very sturdy. I have the Greg Davis bumper on my DII and I love it.

If you want a bumper with built in spare tire, jerry can holder and hi-lift mounts then get a Tactical Rovers bumper.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
I got a TJM from a new friend who took it off his D1. Looks like I can make it work with some minor modifications. I'd like to add a swing out tire carrier to it as well. I'll update when I can.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
It looks like this one

tjm-lr-rear-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online