Thread: Crossing Myanmar by own car, Feb 2016

Default Crossing Myanmar by own car, Feb 2016

Hello,

as written here before, I crossed Myanmar by car several times since 2013.
    Next transit from India via Myanmar to Thailand (and back) will be in Feb 2016.
    If you want to join me with your own car, please contact me: joern.schlag(a)web.de

Joern

Hello Joern

Could you please provide the details of the formalities required and the fees paid? You will exit India through?

Hi Joern,

I have some friends that are crossing and they have a start date to start crossing on the 2nd February, I think they are crossing on there own.

Just for your reference if your are going to spend any time in Thailand,
    My wife and I have just had just completed building a Overlanders Stop in Thailand if you are looking for somewhere safe to park up with good facilities in South East Thailand, only 1 hour from Bangkok.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Daveandles View Post
    Hi Joern,

I have some friends that are crossing and they have a start date to start crossing on the 2nd February, I think they are crossing on there own.

Just for your reference if your are going to spend any time in Thailand,
    My wife and I have just had just completed building a Overlanders Stop in Thailand if you are looking for somewhere safe to park up with good facilities in South East Thailand, only 1 hour from Bangkok.

Dave
    Hi Dave, do you know any travellers crossing from India to Myanmar and into Thailand around the end of March? All the members in our group have pulled out, and left us up the creek without a paddle!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy
    aroundtheworldin800days@mail.com
    Andy & Emma's adventures
    Follow us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter
    aroundtheworldin800days@mail.com

Toyota Hilux Surf SSRX 3.0L Turbo Diesel.
    Body lift, suspension lift, snorkel, Waeco fridge, awning, roof-tent + lots more