2013 Moby 1 XTR Tear Drop Trailer For Sale

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
Up for sale is a 2013 Moby 1 XTR tear drop trailer. Here's a great opportunity to get into a Moby 1 for a little less money and with no lead time.

This trailer was completed early in 2013 and was displayed at the Overland Expo of the same year. I have had it since new and it has been absolutely spectacular. It has performed extremely well and has never let me down. I've taken it on several week long trips and I've never had any issues. No water leaks whatsoever. I've probably put somewhere around 3,000 miles on it +/- and it has roughly 30+ nights in it.

Specs:

-2013 XTR
-53" model
-dual doors
-tongue boxes
-coil suspension with Bilstein shocks
-parking brake
-electric brakes
-Pioneer stereo
-shore power
-marine battery
-12V outlets
-LED lighting
-rear stabilizers
-80 series rims with 305/75R16 Goodyear MT tires. Great tread and almost brand new.
-full external roll cage (all designed to unbolt)
-side protection
-fridge slide
-stove slide
-nice comfortable mattress
-etc

I'm sure that I have forgotten something. Approximate weight is 1800 lbs dry. The fenders are sturdy enough to stand on to unfold the Technitop roof top tent.

I really don't want to sell this trailer but life has a way of getting in the way of things.

Located in Carbondale, CO 81623 and it's ready to roll tomorrow. I would have no hesitation for someone to hook up and tow this across the country right now.

This trailer would cost $25,000+ not including the tent.

Offered at $21,500 WITHOUT the Technitop roof top tent Or.....

$22,500 WITH the Technitop roof top tent.

Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/79970095@N05/sets/72157653495478752?rb=1

PM with any questions.

Last edited:

west_ok

Adventurer
What all upgrades does it have over the standard XTR that lists for $18,500? Does it have the water tank?

B.J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
What all upgrades does it have over the standard XTR that lists for $18,500? Does it have the water tank?

B.J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a link to the Moby 1 build sheet: you may have to go on the Moby 1 website and download their pricing and options sheet.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1f898...cing_Final_Build_Sheet_with_Contract_V1_4.pdf

Here are the upgrades over the standard XTR:

$1150 DC power package 1
$475 AC land power
$750 Audio package 1
$1195 Expedition tongue box
$375 Battery box
$350 Side steps
$??? 33" tire upgrade (standard is 31")
$??? fridge slide (not standard on base model)
$??? stove slide (not standard on base model)

$4295+ in extras + $18,500 (base model) = $22,795+

Additions that are no longer on their 2015 price list:

$2000 +/- full exo cage
$2000 +/- Technitop roof top tent (retail new)

This is easily a $26,000+ model.

It does not have the water tank but I'm sure it can be added.

BJ: I see that you are in Weatherford, OK. I grew up in Tulsa and am heading back this coming weekend to see family and friends. I'll be in OK for a little over a week.

Let me know if you are interested in it. I'd be happy to meet you half way or something. Also, I have friends up in Salt Lake and can pull it up to Moby 1 for any upgrades you would want to add.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Afterburner

Just in time for Burning Man, and located just south of Reno, I am selling my 2014 Moby1 XTR. Loaded. Glad to list pics and specs. Asking $31k.

About the only thing it doesn't have is the 4man tent. Let me know if you are interested.

Scaredup38

Afterburner. Please provide me a your contact info. Can't PM you for some reason. Would like to see pics of the trailer and any other info you can provide. I'm a serious buy it now guy. I lived in Gardnerville NV just a few years ago and only live about 7 hours away right now. I'm located in Southern California.

Mel

Last edited:

Pathfinder7

Afterburner, I am definitely interested and I'm a cash buyer. PM me and let's talk. I'm in Southern Oregon about 4 hours from Reno.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier