Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal Tear Drop Owners! Post up!

Default SoCal Tear Drop Owners! Post up!

Any other SoCal TD owners here? Post up!

I figured since Moby1 has their own thread and a lot of people were talking about the SoCals over in that thread I'd start its own thread. I don't want to clog up their thread about a different TD brand.

So yeah, other owners post up or people looking to buy and want info!

I made a build thread for my own trailer but I haven't done a whole lot since I got it except buy stuff to put in it. Here's the thread for it and some pics of the trailerhttp://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...op-(with-pics)
    Last edited by Yulli; 06-08-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Here's the trailer behind the Tacoma. I need to get a different wheel/tire combo since I sold the Jeep and they would have matched before.

Awesome trailer Yulli! I can't wait for mine to get here!

How long did they say your turn around time was going to be?

Was last told 10 weeks. Which puts me around the 1st of August.

which location are you dealing with?

I got mine from the main guys in Upland. The turn around was longer but I was ok with it since wife had a baby on the way and a house remodel going.

I ordered in Spring of 2014 and got it beginning of November 2014. I ordered right when they got slammed. I knew I wouldn't have had it in time for camp season but it would have been nice!

I'm dealing with Jon at Canyon Country in Phoenix, AZ he's been great to deal with! I should be able to get in some late summer and fall camping in. We have a 1 year old and am anxious to see how well we sleep all in one bed lol. She has slept in her own room since about 3 months old. Never had her sleep in our bed so it will be interesting to say the least.

You guy's got yours rather fast. I ordered mine last Friday and the build won't start until Jan. and be ready in Feb. 2016. I guess Upland is really backed up with orders. I scheduled for building a 510xs, still not sure if it's more than we need for two with on kids or pets. What sizes do you guys have and why did you make that discussion, if you don't mind sharing.
    Dozer4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rockey View Post
    You guy's got yours rather fast. I ordered mine last Friday and the build won't start until Jan. and be ready in Feb. 2016. I guess Upland is really backed up with orders. I scheduled for building a 510xs, still not sure if it's more than we need for two with on kids or pets. What sizes do you guys have and why did you make that discussion, if you don't mind sharing.
    Rick I also went with the XS because of the size. It's probably more than I need but I figured I might as well get the biggest just in case. I also started with the biggest because I am starting an Off-Road trailer rental company and thought it would fit the biggest need initially.

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast