Dodge Ram 5500 motorhome

java

Expedition Leader
Absolutely. The limitation would be that there would only be three seats in the cab if converted back.

Ward
I've got that same thing, 3 works great for us most of the time, but having a jump seat would be nice at times.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Healeyjet

Explorer
We are in Coeur d'alene ID right now on our way to Plain WA for the North West Overland Rally. If you are attending be sure to stop by.
Ward

java

Expedition Leader
We are in Coeur d'alene ID right now on our way to Plain WA for the North West Overland Rally. If you are attending be sure to stop by.
Ward
Awesome! I didn't realize you were going, see you there!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Healeyjet

Explorer
Annie and I had a great time at the NWOR. Camped beside Jeremy and his new fiancé Sarah. Saw lots of old friends and met some new ones.
It looks however like I will be taking this whole build thread down so this may be our last post on this one. As you can see if you go back in the thread that we have been using Photobucket to host our photos and they have now decided to start charging $399 USD / year to host them for us. Since this was and is not a business for Annie and I the $399/year is not really something we are interested in going forward with. I will leave it up for another week to see if Photobucket changes their mind then after that I will delete it and start a new thread rather than leave this one up. The new thread will be a travel and lifestyle thread more than a build thread. We will continue to post any and all upgrades, etc but mostly about our travels.

Ward

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Annie and I had a great time at the NWOR. Camped beside Jeremy and his new fiancé Sarah. Saw lots of old friends and met some new ones.
It looks however like I will be taking this whole build thread down so this may be our last post on this one. As you can see if you go back in the thread that we have been using Photobucket to host our photos and they have now decided to start charging $399 USD / year to host them for us. Since this was and is not a business for Annie and I the $399/year is not really something we are interested in going forward with. I will leave it up for another week to see if Photobucket changes their mind then after that I will delete it and start a new thread rather than leave this one up. The new thread will be a travel and lifestyle thread more than a build thread. We will continue to post any and all upgrades, etc but mostly about our travels.

Ward

NWOR was grrrreat!!

Unfortunately the Photobucket thing has affected many here. :(

Healeyjet

Explorer
Absolutely. I am still hopeful that Photobucket will see the error of their ways and reverse their Terms of Service to allow third party hosting and the whole Portal will go back to what it was a month ago.
Ward

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
jefe here. The Blogosphere is still on fire. The tragic part about PhoBuc (or Faux Foto) is how many blogs like this one, small and large have been affected. A lot of time and effort will eventually go down the drain with no interest in a complete rebuild. As a user of the upgrade, 'no adds' level at PhoBuc, I've posted a lot of scenic trip reports, here and on the truck camper forum on RV.net using our trusty XTC. The black postage stamp of doom has across the board replaced many wonderfully illustrated how-too's and trip reports. The only thing remaining will be the ill will.
The question is, where to go next? How many 3rd party Photo storage sites are waiting, slackjawed, to see what the fall out will be surrounding PhoBuc? If Phobuc is successful at winnowing the bandwidth sucking, non or low price users from their site and all is well, expect many of the other sites to follow suit. So, the question remains: where do we go from here? I don't know. I have a dropbox account that is almost full and requires an upgrade fee to continue adding storage space. At least one would have more control over the dispensation of pix in a 3rd party setting. 'Tis a quandary.
jefe

Healeyjet

Explorer
Jeff, I'll be honest, I was about to upgrade to on of the lower level PhoBuc accounts just to see a few less popup ads every time I was on their site. It was getting ridiculous. Now I am not sure what I will do. I could accept $50 per year but $399 is too much for a non commercial venture.

Ward

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I think many people got offended by photobuckit. I don't see people falling for their extortion methods out of principle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles