Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

StomperNJ

Bound is truckless man.
A lot of those all inclusive resorts do the same thing....a one hour class in the pool and then out to the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
as a instructor for 15 years intro dives are easy .... we used to do about 15 minutes of yacking a quick check in the pool or even off the back of the boat :) then out in the water no more than 30-35 feet with no more than 4 people with one instructor for me even a 1 hour video was longer than what we would do all the time for intros...

Good to know, sounds like it is quite common.

A lot of those all inclusive resorts do the same thing....a one hour class in the pool and then out to the ocean.

Makes sense, might be a little easier to pull off outside the litigious reaches of the US :D

New episode tomorrow :cool:

Vandy

Adventurer
Hey Kurt, thanks for getting on here and shooting the breeze with all of us. I don't know if it's been said yet in all of this. But it's cool to see ya doing that. I've had a few instances where say, on a local forum, a reality show picked up some guys and they all forgot where they came from
I know it's not the same thing, but still. Thanks for being real

cruiseroutfit

Hey Kurt, thanks for getting on here and shooting the breeze with all of us. I don't know if it's been said yet in all of this. But it's cool to see ya doing that. I've had a few instances where say, on a local forum, a reality show picked up some guys and they all forgot where they came from

I've been on ExPo for many years and don't plan to go anywhere :D

I appreciate the kind words. The show is really about ordinary people doing extroidanary things, I hope it serves to inspire others to get out if nothing else.

kmlacroix

Explorer
I've been on ExPo for many years and don't plan to go anywhere :D

I appreciate the kind words. The show is really about ordinary people doing extroidanary things, I hope it serves to inspire others to get out if nothing else.

the original series is what brought me here and help the decision to buy my currrent ride, a wk2 diesel. I enjoyed chatting with the crew at the Overland Expo this year. Looking forward to more episodes.

EugeneTheTJ

Tar Heel

I second this. Are the rest of the XO crew members on ExPo as well?

cruiseroutfit

I second this. Are the rest of the XO crew members on ExPo as well?

Clay and I believe Steve have been active on ExPo in the past. They are both head over heals with the production of future episodes so I don't think they'll be coming up for water until the last episode premieres :D

Watching the new episode now. Interesting hitchhikers...

:D

Episode 4 is live!

cruiseroutfit

Those poor hitch-hikers couldn't get out of there fast enough.

:D

They were really good sports about it. The video doesn't capture all of the fun banter we had going "Jeff, do you still have over a million dollars in your trust fund" and "Jeff, are you still doing 50 one-arm push-ups each morning" The only person not laughing hysterically was Jeff :D

mph

Expedition Leader
I thought the motto was...What goes on in the Yucatan, stays in the Yucatan. That was my motto over a spring break trip many years ago:) Just sayin...Sorry Jeff.

Enjoyed the ruins. My parents both spent a great deal of time in Mexico working with the Peace Corps. They took us to many ruins and Mayan civilization sites...Thanks for the memories. Oaxaca and Palenque stand out as great places. Thanks for the reminder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior