Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

doubleroses

Adventurer
I'd would love to have a 4Runner. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I love the off road capabilities of my 2013 Tacoma but it's so uncomfortable! I have driven my truck across the US twice and couldn’t stand sitting in it. I recently purchased a 2000 LC and absolutely love how comfortable it is. I just wish my LC wasn't so heavy. The 4Runner is the perfect middle. SUV comfort with amazing off road capabilities.

GREENI

Adventurer
I've seen ALL the other XO edits ten times over. (At least)!

I (and the missus) can't wait for this new series, I even dug around and found out that one of the drone copters got 'eaten' by a waterfall....so they say. Apparently it's in an 'abyss'.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Expedition Overland is why I'm here! If I can just get out of the damn driveway.

Same here
Stumbled onto the first project they did and ended up here. Only took me two years to get out of the driveway! Headed out Saturday for a week!! My Father Inlaw 73yrs old has watched all their youtube videos he's your worst Arm Chair fan. HA HA

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Kurt,
Any input on the tacoma now running the TRD supercharger through the snorkel? I can't imagine it flows very well, would be very curious if clay has compared by pulling the snorkel off at some point.

My 2015 is supercharged but I just cannot imagine it breathing well through that thing.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
The supercharger was added after the snorkel, zero rich condition issues, etc. I ran a snorkel on much SC Taco, snorkel didn't have any negative effect on performance.

LoneSniper

I'm here too after finding their videos and binge watching season one. I don't have an Overland vehicle and have to make do imagining I'm Overlanding with those guys as I navigate Trader Joe's car park in North NJ in my Chevy Equinox. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

brushogger

Explorer
I'm here too after finding their videos and binge watching season one. I don't have an Overland vehicle and have to make do imagining I'm Overlanding with those guys as I navigate Trader Joe's car park in North NJ in my Chevy Equinox. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I can tell you they are as genuine in person as they come across on screen. What a great crew!

grogie

Like to Camp
Nice!

I anxiously waited for each of the Alaskan/Yukon videos. The stories, people, editing, music and adventures were awesome. I'm looking forward to these!

60Dan

Explorer
XOverland inspired me to get a Tacoma after watching the previous series!

Looking forward to this next upcoming one

Mad Brit

Vehicle range, gas mileage

What is your maximum range in the Four Runner fully loaded. Do you carry extra gas? How big a fuel tank do you have and what is your average mpg?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles