new recovery tracks for large offroad vehicles

PeteFox

Here's the deal!!! the first 5 emails i get alan@outbackaccessories.com i will sent free of charge and free freight one set of Outback tracks anywhere in the world for an honest evaluation. that's how confident i am in the product.

Thanks Alan,
I've got set number 2 allocated. To be used on an Oka 4wd which is in dock at the moment while I'm finishing of the motorhome but I've also got a 6x6 Perentie Land Rover so I'll see if I can get that bogged on the beach
Pete

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Email sent, just in case....but I think you guys scooped them.

Looking forward to the reviews.

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Well I know I'm too late but putting that up at 11.28am I know I'm out working so that cut me out. Those I certainly would have been able to test to the full on our next trip.

Dan.

blackduck

Explorer
Here's the deal!!! the first 5 emails i get alan@outbackaccessories.com i will sent free of charge and free freight one set of Outback tracks anywhere in the world for an honest evaluation. that's how confident i am in the product.

shrewd alan very shrewd
turn critics into supporters with one simple word
"FREE"
BTW id like to take the opportunity to bag the crap out of your ally rims
can i have my money back now :wings:

and one big thumbs up to Westyss - he beat me to it

westyss

Explorer
Well I know I'm too late but putting that up at 11.28am I know I'm out working so that cut me out. Those I certainly would have been able to test to the full on our next trip.

Dan.

Well maybe there will be a sixth set for you to test out as you would be one of the best testers out there looking from the pictures you posted from previous trips! Kudos to Alan for doing this too, thats confidence!

Candy

Hey Alan.

I hope you can find it in your heart to send Dan a set to try out, because we are doing the Cape York trip this August and I am sure he will have to get me out of the crap I will most likely get bogged in.
I am going to polish my alloy rims tomorrow. Love the BLING.

Henny

jhill15

Explorer
Alan, any chance you are gonna list the 5 who will be getting these?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

alan

Explorer
Hi everyone, sorry for the late update would you believe in 2015 i have had no phone or internet at home for over a week, i do most emails etc from home as i have little time during the day at work, the response has been huge!! the good thing is they are going all over the world which is great.
the lucky winners were Peter Fox Yippin Creek in OZ, Darcy Cote Surrey Canada, Mark Peterson OR USA, Jon Hill location?, and Ian Garrard location?.
Sorry for those that were late but we may do a special price later for Expo members depending on how things progress.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much_zps843f3c99.jpg

UpperCrust

Building and Learning
These look like a nice alternative to buying multiple pairs of maxtrax for us large truck people...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles