APRSdroid

playhard

Observer
I know from reading this forum there are others out there that are using APRSdroid. I bought the app 4 weeks ago and requested a passcode. After 2 weeks I got a request for a copy of my license which I sent in that same day. It has now been another 2 weeks.

For others that are running this software, did it take over a month to get your passcode?

JimBiram

Adventurer
Mine took less than that via email.

Every Day is a Good Day Surfing...Some are just Better Than Others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wirenut

Adventurer
Got mine in a few days. No request for copy of license. I then found out a local ham had a program to generate the pass code. I asked him for a pass code for my wife (who is also licensed). He replied back to my email in a matter of hours with it.

playhard

Observer
After doing some more research I found that is not that uncommon for the guy. Most of the review love the software but but a small number of people, including me, can't seem to get a passcode out of him. I did find several places on line to get a passcode. I should be good now. It has been so long since the purchase of the software and hardware and having to get the passcode myself my excitement to play with it is gone. I'm glad the rest of you had a better experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94