97' T100 Traveler Build

ToyotaRoamer86

Adventurer
Sealed the tail gate with some of the remaining topper seal, looked great! Having my front slider window re-weatherstripped in about 2 weeks. Only a $45 install from the topper guys in Denver.

ToyotaRoamer86

Adventurer
Get some more updates going in a couple days. Hinges for some storage, carpet for comfort and some nice led light strips for added light.

ToyotaRoamer86

Adventurer
When wheeling today in Summit, the rivers are raging from all our late snow fall in May. Some ************ in a big jeep decided to go off the trail and destroy some land along the way. AS ALWAYS, TREAD LIGHTLY PEOPLE. This is the easiest way to get trails closed for everybody.

Last edited:

Arclight

SAR guy
Last edited:

ToyotaRoamer86

Adventurer
Parts for the breather shipped today. Thanks ArcLight for the #. Wrapping carpet tmrw and finishing the otherside as well on the platform. Looking at inverters for running 2 small fans in the bed but also my phone charger and laptop if i would like to watch a movie.

ToyotaRoamer86

Adventurer
So the guys over at Cruiser Outfitters in Utah still sell a T100 ARB snorkel kit, the only thing is that ARB stopped producing the A-pillar bracket for it. If you have one fabricated it will work on T100 93-98 with a 3.4 V6. Very cool hear as I thought hope had been lost on this item other than making one yourself. $440 from them isn't a bad deal when a new engine would go for 3k installed..

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
When wheeling today in Summit, the rivers are raging from all our late snow fall in May. Some ************ in a big jeep decided to go off the trail and destroy some land along the way. AS ALWAYS, TREAD LIGHTLY PEOPLE. This is the easiest way to get trails closed for everybody.

Always grab the plate number, make, model, color etc etc and pics of the vehicle/damage and send to the local district ranger.

Arclight

SAR guy
The seats are available from the junk yard. I bought one to replace a broken recliner mechanism. Just don't expect one that isn't old and nasty. Try any of the national car parts search databases like:

http://car-part.com/

Arclight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior