Thread: RTIC Coolers

My tan 45 should be in tomorrow. I tried to get a 65 but they were sold out.
    I really could care less if it looks bad though. As long as it performs then it's all good. Plus I think I'm going to put a skin/wrap on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried this on an Rtic? Our 65 is on a slide and this would make life much easier.
    From what I've read the Yeti and Rtic drain plugs are the same.

IMG_8524.jpg
    Last edited by FosterWV; 03-20-2017 at 11:41 PM.
    Our Jeep and Family Adventures
    IG @ Foster_WV

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...5166-Foster_WV

Quote Originally Posted by ttengineer View Post
    My tan 45 should be in tomorrow. I tried to get a 65 but they were sold out.
    I really could care less if it looks bad though. As long as it performs then it's all good. Plus I think I'm going to put a skin/wrap on it.

Used the 45 for the first time this weekend. Packed ice half way in it on Friday night. Just drained it, only about 2 cups of water came out. This thing is well worth the 140 I spent on it.

Used the 45 for the first time this weekend. Packed ice half way in it on Friday night. Just drained it, only about 2 cups of water came out. This thing is well worth the 140 I spent on it.

They lost their lawsuit with Yeti. Not sure I would be buying any products from them anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by straps57 View Post
    They lost their lawsuit with Yeti. Not sure I would be buying any products from them anytime soon.
    I wouldnt say lost as much as settled, they still selling the same cooler for the time being.

IMG_8530.JPG
    Our Jeep and Family Adventures
    IG @ Foster_WV

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...5166-Foster_WV

Not sure I understand this logic.

I also don't understand this logic.

In the settlement, RTIC has agreed to redesign the cosmetic appearance of their hard coolers and some of their cups due to copyright issues with Yeti.

This has nothing to do with the performance of the cooler. Or the fact that I got it at a far greater deal then I can get a Yeti for that matter.

Yetis, even at dealer cost, are still FAR more than an RTIC cooler, and don't offer any advantages over RTIC. I have even heard that the coolers are even made in the same factory. Weather that's true or not I don't know, but it doesn't change the fact that Yeti is a plane old consumer rip off.

I also don't understand this logic.

In the settlement, RTIC has agreed to redesign the cosmetic appearance of their hard coolers and some of their cups due to copyright issues with Yeti.

This has nothing to do with the performance of the cooler. Or the fact that I got it at a far greater deal then I can get a Yeti for that matter.

Yetis, even at dealer cost, are still FAR more than an RTIC cooler, and don't offer any advantages over RTIC. I have even heard that the coolers are even made in the same factory. Weather that's true or not I don't know, but it doesn't change the fact that Yeti is a plane old consumer rip off.

Stolen stuff is always cheaper.
    Everything I don't like is fake news.

Recently picked up an RTIC 45. I put ice in when I got to Moab on Sunday. Still had ice on Thursday. Best cooler I have ever owned by far. Well worth the price. Same size Yeti was 369. I paid 169. They are exact copies.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast