Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: RTIC Coolers

Quote Originally Posted by Utah KJ View Post
    Stolen stuff is always cheaper.
    Not always the case...they said Brady's stolen Super Bowl jersey was worth $500,000...and cost was maybe $125...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigunit View Post
    Not always the case...they said Brady's stolen Super Bowl jersey was worth $500,000...and cost was maybe $125...
    LMAO ��
    Our Jeep and Family Adventures
    IG @ Foster_WV

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...5166-Foster_WV

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman78 View Post
    Recently picked up an RTIC 45. I put ice in when I got to Moab on Sunday. Still had ice on Thursday. Best cooler I have ever owned by far. Well worth the price. Same size Yeti was 369. I paid 169. They are exact copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just tried out our 20 for first time on a road trip from Saturday - Tuesday very happy with the purchase!
    IG @ Foster_WV

RTIC is running a 30% off sale on most items right now. I got a 40 soft pack for 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Anyone has experience with these?

http://www.rticcoolers.com/compare-r...65-cooler.html

I think the price alone is worth a try.
    I have the old style 45 and love it. I would take a RTIC over any other brand any day. We recently went on a 3 day trip, I put 2 10lb bags of ice in my 45 and by the end of the trip I had to only drain it once and it was barely pissing out any water. RTIC coolers definitely "hold the cold". I am really impressed by their coolers.... That being said, there are only so many ways to make a molded cooler. I think between all the companies selling them it comes down to brand. You will always have the folks that will never sway away from Yeti.
    Get Lost Overlanding http://www.getlostoverlanding.com

2006 Boulder Gray H3, 305/70/16 MasterCraft MXT, AirDoc w/ K&N Filter, Fox Shocks, Dual Battery w/ T-Max Controller, OEM Wheels Sprayed Flat Black, Plasti-Dip Grill, KC 500 Lites, OEM Light Switches, ScanGauge2, Cobra 75 WX ST, Kenwood DNX891HD Navigation, ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor, 2.5gal Holding Tank, Steel Craft Brush Guard, Warn Zeon 8 Winch, Still adding...

Quote Originally Posted by ttengineer View Post
    RTIC is running a 30% off sale on most items right now. I got a 40 soft pack for 100.
    Great sale, but looks like most of them are sold out now.
    "Trucks don't have to be extreme to be awesome, just good enough to get you where you want and back." -Corax

Montero Trailer (sold) | Little Black Trailer | M416 project (sold) | M116A2 & Kamparoo Build

My RTIC 65 qt cooler lasted 9 days with ice starting with room-temp beer & groceries at departure, and one 20# bag of ice... in Death Valley in mid-90F temps. I hope this can be an informative data point for people looking for a cooler.

YETI is made in China & the Phillipines, BTW.

got the call to go camping so did a quick load of the new cooler had a 10lb brick of ice and one small blue ice block ? mine is the 65
    so threw in half of the cooler using the divider room temp snacks bags of chips and such and the other half our fridge stuff a milk meat cheese etc..

4 days in Payson area was about 90 high in day about 50 at night
    came back weight the ice that was left and it was 4 lbs
    we opened the thing about 10+ times a day 3 meals open to get and then abut 15 minutes later to put away stuff and the others were get snacks

have to say pretty impressed with the performance of it

the food of course was cold but not like our arb fridge cold but for what we hope to use it for 4 days unplugged kinda trips think its going to do nicely
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    my Snow Peak Reviews & Tweaks

Siesta Key + black car + hotel ice, I'm happy it kept ice for 2-3 days

IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9436.jpg
    IG @ Foster_WV

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526