long bed Callen camper for sale

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I bought this about a year ago in hopes of making it fit my 95 Chevy but I recently picked up a similar style camper that fits my truck. Unless altered this Callen camper fits all long bed Chevy up to 1987 and Ford up to 1996, does not fit any year Dodge. My plan was to trim the back and make it fit, I got as far as removing the rear doors and cutting the lower section off but lost interest. This can be reversed in under half an hour and about 20 minutes of welding, nothing has been otherwise altered or trimmed and I have all screws for the doors . Asking $450 OBO, here are the pictures from when I first picked it up http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...yesterday-let-the-fun-begin!?highlight=callen

BajaSurfRig

Do you have any photos of the camper after you trimmed it? I live in San Diego, do you live close by? If so would you be willing to rebuild the section you removed?

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Do you have any photos of the camper after you trimmed it? I live in San Diego, do you live close by? If so would you be willing to rebuild the section you removed?

My plan is to put it back together in the coming week or so after hunting season is over and I have the time to do it, not hard but does require having a few friends to move it around. My location is about 20 minutes north of Salt Lake City, so while I do not live very close you can take I-15 almost straight to our house.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
And to correct my original post, this will fit all newer Ford F250/350 HD long bed models with the 64.75/64.875 inch tailgate opening.

I have a 97 F350 OBS long bed so this one should fit perfectly. It would be great if you could send some pictures of it after you have put it back together. If you would be interested in meeting halfway in mid November I will happily take it off your hands.

Thanks,

Matt

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I have a 97 F350 OBS long bed so this one should fit perfectly. It would be great if you could send some pictures of it after you have put it back together. If you would be interested in meeting halfway in mid November I will happily take it off your hands.

Thanks,

Matt

Still need to put it together, just haven't had much motivation lately. As for meeting up I may be able to meet in St George just off of I-15.

BajaSurfRig

Anyone want this totally awesome camper?

I am still very interested in this camper and would be able to meet up in St. George over a weekend. When you finish putting the doors back together post some pictures or PM them to me. If it is as good of condition as the original pictures I would be more than happy to come up and take it off your hands.

Thanks,

Matt

BajaSurfRig

Sorry to be confusing I for some reason have two different expedition portal accounts one on my work computer and one on my home (BajaSurfRig and Straightoutaoside).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz