2006 Mazda B2300 Build Thread

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Went off roading again yesterday, same spot as last time but this time without the chevy, No surprise we fit through super easy and went all the way to the pits at the end, didn't have faith in the 2wd climbing some of the hills but surprising it did...having some faith in the bfgs after all :p

Only hill I couldn't seem to climb, was super soft wet dirt

Broke the side step off when going over a steep hill, I may have caught air going over...it was slick and I need momentum

Then I slept in the truck over night, got rather cold at 0 degrees but with enough blankets we managed, going to be getting a twin size air mattress for next year

Oh and these came in, already have shackles so I'm giving these to my dad

Next big purchase is either going to be 31's(maybe 32's but that's pushing it with stock gearing on the 2.3 and lack of options) and either a locker or limited slip, keeping my eye open for a used 8.8 Lsd but I'm also looking into a detroit tru trac or lock rite locker. Being a dd I'm leaning towards the limited slip

Last edited:

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
A pillars are wired up, oil pressure isn't hooked though, voltage is

Pionner double din is installed, not impressed with the person who installed it, i asked for it to be by passed and he didn't, not to mention he didn't even use the double din dash kit i bought for it, it's literally taped to my bezel from behind(surprising won't budge but of course i'll do it properly)

Also finally got my 2 channel amp hooked to my door speakers, asked him to slide the sub over behind the passanger seat and have the amp behind mine but he did the opposite so back to less leg room, guess I'll fix that too..

Besides those few issues I am happy with it. the double din looks ************ in my opinion, kinda makes it feel more classy in there, and the amp defiantly makes it all sound more clear

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Today was a big day, removed my coil spacers, installed the 4" spindles, 2" aal, bilstein shocks, painted my frame, axle, leafs, control arm etc. Sits at a perfect height in my opinion, rides like a dream even with the aal plus i love the extra width the spindles gave

Next weekend will be spark plugs, brake pads, roof rails

No other up coming mods though, after Christmas I'd like to get a cb then 31's

[/URL[URL=http://s40.photobucket.com/user/UltraHDGames/media/20151121_155803_HDR_zpshm5bw8bt.jpg.html]

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Changed my brake pads and added some explorer roof rails to my cap today, next weekend I'm going off roading so expect lots of pictures

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Went off roading yesterday, one of my friends brought a nicer camera so we got lots of pics. Overall it was a fantastic day, everyone got stuck at least once and the weather was amazing for December!

I made it across the one frozen puddle but defiantly heard some cracking, sure enough the Dakota broke through and I ended up pulling him out, funny looking behind me only to see the *** end just drop down haha

The other mazda trying to go around, didn't work

Same with Riley

Tucking tire

Then a good wash up and quick shoot

Sits pretty level imo

norcal*PWRstroke

Adventurer
Looks really good nice work, reminds me of my old 2002 F150 2wd. I had a 7" CST lift on it. I sold it when i got the f350 but wish i would have kept it!!! i loved that truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94