Self drive in Kenya...June 2016

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Hello everyone...we are looking for a vehicle rental company that is recommended and respected in Kenya. We are going to be spending 11 days on the ground.

This will be our first self drive but we have spent a fair amount of time in South Africa and Botswana, plus the off roading we have done in America and Canada.

I have reached out to Roving Rovers, but again just looking for any recommendations.

Thanks...

Scott and Susan Fredricksen

kmacafee

Adventurer
Highly recommend Safari Drive. We did a trip with them in Namibia and Zambia and everything worked very well.

kpredator

Adventurer
kenya

hello scott

whats your itinerary in Kenya??

are you going for the migration in the mara triangle ?

any advice would be appreciated as we hope to visit east africa after our bots,zimbabwe trip.

thanks

kevin

GaryMc

Explorer
I rented a Rav4 for two weeks, in 2010. Toured everywhere I wanted and never needed a more capable rig. Even did most of the Mara in that rig with a Masai we pickeed up hitchhiking. Great trip! I should do a report.....

Rented the Toyota in downtown Nairobi. I can dig out the card if you are interested.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
I rented a Rav4 for two weeks, in 2010. Toured everywhere I wanted and never needed a more capable rig. Even did most of the Mara in that rig with a Masai we pickeed up hitchhiking. Great trip! I should do a report.....

Rented the Toyota in downtown Nairobi. I can dig out the card if you are interested.

Gary yes I am interested...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles