Introducing the Eezi-Awn Swift Awning

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Swift Awning wall set now available

There is now a wall set for the Swift. We had 4 of them sent to us in our last container, and honestly we've been to busy to even open the box. I had another customer ask me about these yesterday, so this morning I opened up a set and took a look. Here is what I found.

Eezi-Awn Swift Awning Wall Set.

Single wall construction, covering 3 sides.
260 gram Teflon coated rip stop material, YKK zippers

Right wall: 84"W x 81"L, 1 Window 44"W x 44"L, 8-1/2" material flap at bottom for ground
Left wall: 84"W x 81"L, No Window, 8-1/2" material flap at bottom for ground
Main wall: 88"W x 81"L, 1 Door 27"W, 8-1/2" material flap at bottom for ground

2 spring loaded pole sets, made up of 3 pieces each, for supporting left and right walls
Main wall utilizes the expansion rod between rafter arms

Total weight: 17 lbs (wall set and bag: 14 lbs, pole set and bag: 3 lbs)

There is no ground cover included.
9 stakes included, in bag

Price: $600 shipped

We don't have a Swift on a vehicle right now, so I haven't set them up yet. Working on that. But they are the same materials and construction as the Bat and Manta walls. All one piece, suspended by 3 rods underneath the edge of the Swift awning. There is no wall against the vehicle, so not bug tight. The walls are vertical only.

If you are interested in these first few sets, please email me directly and we can get them on the way.

Cheers,

shoredreamer

Observer
I don’t doubt the Eezi Awn 3 wall set is great, but I have been happy modding 2 ARB awning walls to fit my Swift. The 2 walls are cheap and they do the job at creating a great windbreak and a playroom for our kids. It’s also, super compact. EB999B69-4775-40A1-935F-53641D7CC250.jpeg8D77AB80-7860-49E3-982E-8F831EB3CB0C.jpeg5EC7880D-C016-494B-A85C-E70F16F1D8AA.jpegE1AC32CF-58B7-4CD8-8A2D-23D426FBC2D9.jpeg

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Any pictures or videos of the swift with walls?

Beowulf, please see the attached imagery of the Swift Wall Kit. Photos are a little dark but they proved a better understanding of the kit and it's features. There is not a wall alongside the vehicle itself, this allows for opening and closing of car doors while the wall set is deployed. The fully enclosed room with doors and windows is where Eezi-Awn differs from some of the other awning manufacturers on the market. There is also a small skirt around the lower perimeter of the wall set with tie down loops for stakes. Hope these photos are helpful, please follow up with any additional questions or give us a call at the shop to discuss further. I have a few more photos if there's something specific you're looking to see.

-Morgan Griffith, Customer Experience Lead

IMG_5022.JPGIMG_5023.JPGIMG_5024.JPGIMG_5028.JPGIMG_5030.JPG

Reactions: WVI

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
How do the walls attach to the awning?

Beowulf, there are three bars, two on the sides and the one primary spreader bar that comes with the awning, that hold the walls in place. There are sleeves sewn in at the top of each wall, you will run those bars through the sleeves and then the bars mount to the awning. The bars have a small pin in each end which will slide into a hole in the aluminum framework of the awning as well as the two legs that drop out of the awning arms. Please see the attached images for a better understanding. Let me know if there are any additional questions.

-Morgan Griffith, Customer Experience Lead

IMG_5017.JPGIMG_5018.JPGIMG_5019.JPGIMG_5020.JPG

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Can you get the awning and sides walls in gray?

I believe the walls are available in Beige and Grey, although, we have not received any in Grey. We currently stock Beige only and we'd have to order a set in Grey from South Africa.

Thanks,

Morgan Griffith, Customer Experience Lead

Hdj80selosa

Hey guys just got my eeziawn swift. What have you guys done to prevent water pooling in the middle during rain? I’ve tilted the arms upward and downward to its max but water still seems to pool. Also, does the arb windbreak wall fit the sailtrack of the eeziawn or are there mods that need to be done? Thanks!

Attachments

• 7F6B0471-F0B4-4BEF-AED7-C901CB3B6A03.jpeg
    7F6B0471-F0B4-4BEF-AED7-C901CB3B6A03.jpeg
    942.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 6E6CCACD-988C-4444-9674-2822360566BB.jpeg
    6E6CCACD-988C-4444-9674-2822360566BB.jpeg
    1,023 KB · Views: 17

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys just got my eeziawn swift. What have you guys done to prevent water pooling in the middle during rain? I’ve tilted the arms upward and downward to its max but water still seems to pool. Also, does the arb windbreak wall fit the sailtrack of the eeziawn or are there mods that need to be done? Thanks!

Hi there,

There's not much we can do to prevent pooling. Three of the vehicles at our shop are running the Swift awnings and we simply lift the center of the awning to roll the water off the top as it pools. In heavy rain, it means you'll be doing this periodically unless you find something to prop the center of the awning up. Some of us discussed using something like the expansion rod that extends between the two arms with an elevated point in the middle to give some lift in the center. This would mean making something or modifying a spare expansion rod and adapting it to the awning.

The way the hinges are designed, there's not always enough down travel to drop the end of the awning arms to shed water.

Without carrying an additional pole of some sort, there's not much Eezi Awn can do here.

Let us know if we can help. Looks like you're overseas as well, if so, you can always contact Eezi Awn directly.

Thanks,

Hdj80selosa

Hi there,

There's not much we can do to prevent pooling. Three of the vehicles at our shop are running the Swift awnings and we simply lift the center of the awning to roll the water off the top as it pools. In heavy rain, it means you'll be doing this periodically unless you find something to prop the center of the awning up. Some of us discussed using something like the expansion rod that extends between the two arms with an elevated point in the middle to give some lift in the center. This would mean making something or modifying a spare expansion rod and adapting it to the awning.

The way the hinges are designed, there's not always enough down travel to drop the end of the awning arms to shed water.

Without carrying an additional pole of some sort, there's not much Eezi Awn can do here.

Let us know if we can help. Looks like you're overseas as well, if so, you can always contact Eezi Awn directly.

Thanks,

thanks for the advice! Been following your youtube on the eeziawn products and the vid on how to use the legs was very helpful btw.

Yeah im from the Philippines and I sent eeziawn an email asking for any tips they can give as well. Btw would you know if the sail tracks on the outer side of the rafters fit sidewalls from ARB? Are sailtracks pretty generic in size? Was thinking of trying it out as the enclosure is only available here by special order.

Hdj80selosa

He
I don’t doubt the Eezi Awn 3 wall set is great, but I have been happy modding 2 ARB awning walls to fit my Swift. The 2 walls are cheap and they do the job at creating a great windbreak and a playroom for our kids. It’s also, super compact. View attachment 555204View attachment 555205View attachment 555206View attachment 555207
Hey man i like what you did! Do the sailtracks on the arb windbreak sidewall fit on the swift sailtrack? Or did you have to modify it a bit? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles