A little overwhelming...

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
trying to install these TF rock sliders. got the "helicopter ski" removed from the pasd side yesterday. Came to install the new slider and the hardware provided, doesnt fit the holes. TFs install instructions showed 4 holes matching in diameter. ******?
e3d18c5db3616f3415f494edb34676e5.jpg

Anyone who had these, did the TF hardware work for you, or did you have to buy the correct size seperately?

Thanks!

Not there so I can't help you in sizing but a good way to confirm alignment is use a paint pen or white-out on the face of the mating surface when you put it up to the frame. Use tap on the frame if you are worried about paint marks or whatever. This way you are sure you are putting the hardware in the correct spots for alignment.

Have you tried the hardware you have in all the prospective mounting holes? If you have and they do not fit, I would call whomever you ordered from and have them fix it. Yes you can head down and get stainless Grade 5/8 from the hardware store but that should be your second option...........no reason hardware shouldn't fit on a product.

Keep up posted!

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
So after many emails back and forth with AB, they emailed today saying Terrafirma had included the wrong hardware for the sliders. They are shipping the right ones. Pretty annoying error on their part, but glad they are correcting it and Doug with Atlantic British has been fantastic to work with. Will update again once I get the hardware and sliders mounted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior