Pulled the trigger on 2008 G55 today

colo77bronco

So I bought a 2008 G55 today basically for straight blue book. It only has 40k miles and has dealer sevice records every 3k miles. Not even speck of surface rust onthe undercarriage and it looks showroom new. Only problem is that it is in Florida so now I have the torure of being a first time G owner and I have to wait for it to ship here. My good freind and Mercedes dealer here in Colorado helped me find it and I can't wait. Thanks for all of the advice on previous threads you all have given me. It helped a lot.

safariguy

Observer
Drive that bad boy home! That's what I did when I got mine, as I drove from Chicago all the way down to Houston. 15+ hours of nothing but open roads.

Metric

I've had to ship 2 Gwagens because sometimes the timing just doesn't work out to drive them home....

Congratulations on the purchase.

colo77bronco

I have to work to pay for the thing or I would make a trip out of it. My job has little flexibility so it would mean a long flight to Miami then an immediate drive back to Colorado just in time to make it back to work. $800 to have a relaxing weekend and take delivery next week is worth it. I am extremely excited though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior