Edgestar and Whynter? Tie downs, New Run $30

plh

Explorer

KK6POV

Adventurer
Alright, the water jet company says two weeks. I didn't ask for money first because I am currently waiting on something I paid for over a month and a half ago, quite annoying.

If you would PM me your name and address then I could get started on shipping labels, I will post up here when I have them ready to go and you can pay me via paypal.

plh

Explorer
Alright, the water jet company says two weeks. I didn't ask for money first because I am currently waiting on something I paid for over a month and a half ago, quite annoying.

If you would PM me your name and address then I could get started on shipping labels, I will post up here when I have them ready to go and you can pay me via paypal.

done

KK6POV

Adventurer
ok so... I have been saying they are water jet cut, my mistake, they are laser cut... still the same no difference just thought I should correct myself...

paranoid56

Adventurer
last time i talked to him they were still being cut but thought they should shortly (hes camping this weekend)

KK6POV

Adventurer
ALRIGHT! They are in town! Just a final bend and they will start heading out! If you haven't PM'd me your info do so now!

And yes Lawdot and Cummins I will have extras!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke