Edgestar and Whynter? Tie downs, New Run $30

KK6POV

Adventurer
I will be doing a new run of fridge tie downs. They use the factory mounting holes and screws, they work great and I use them every trip!
They will come as raw, unpainted steel, I need to get an idea of how many I need to make so please sign up!

$30
DSC00102.jpg

1.Snowblind
2.qwopzxnm
3.Surly
4.toyotech
5. xjintx
6. basil
7. steve c
8. 2011 JKer
9. plh
10. jlee
11. brushogger
12. Kmrtnsn
13. Boston mangler
14. hidesertwheelin
15. blairb
16. Austintown
17.93cummins

Last edited:

surly

surly adventurer
Tie downs

I will be doing a new run of fridge tie downs. They use the factory mounting holes and screws, they work great and I use them every trip!
They will come as raw, unpainted steel, I need to get an idea of how many I need to make so please sign up!

1.Snowblind with a Whynter DZ62
2.qwopzxnm
3.Surly with a Whytner 45 something or other
:)

steve c

Adventurer
I'm in.

Thanks btw! Sorry I had to have Cris bug you so much!

steve c - edgestar 43qt

Last edited:

ZMagic97

Explorer
$30 is a great deal. Had I not bought metal handles some time ago for my FP430 I would be getting these. Nice design!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I'm in. Are the screws long enough to do this without pulling the treads out over time c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KK6POV

Adventurer
I'm in. Are the screws long enough to do this without pulling the treads out over time c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have been using mine over a year and lift the fridge by the handles as well. They are pretty thin so they only take up like 3 threads. The screws are quite long.

XJINTX

Explorer
I'm in a buddy not on here much wants them. You can bill and ship to me :) He saw mine from last batch :)

KK6POV

Adventurer
I dont see why not, I am afraid the expo overlords are going to put a ********** down on me for posting items for sale in the not for sale section...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles