Tembo Tusk Scottle Recipes, Tips and Tricks

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con
Jeff, I will post up info on the new covers when they are available. Should know sometime next week.

Johnainny, Great to hear you love the Skottle! Be sure to post up some pictures!

rubicon91

Explorer
I love mine. Have not had a chance to use while camping yet but have used it at home in place of my grill. In fact I am cooking more steaks and some shrimp on it tonight for a bunch of us. Everyone that sees it loves it. I just ordered the BROG cover as well as the skottle bag so I'll be all set for the next adventure with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con
Can't wait to hear how you like the new BlueRidge cover. I have not gotten mine yet.

Cooking breakfast on Pismo Beach at the Turf n Surf event this past weekend!

2015-11-08 07.53.20.jpg

rubicon91

Explorer
Can't wait to hear how you like the new BlueRidge cover. I have not gotten mine yet.

Cooking breakfast on Pismo Beach at the Turf n Surf event this past weekend!

View attachment 314006
Very nice. I just scored a site at Long Key state park in the FL Keys for next weekend. Couldn't believe anything was available so I will get to relax and use my skottle a lot during that weekend with my little one. I'll post up some pics when I am there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

rubicon91

Explorer
I got the storage bag and the new bag for my skottle from blue ridge overland. First impression great fit. Only thing I would like to see. The nice blue ridge patch on it like I have on my storage bag. If that is the worst thing I can say then I am a happy camper. It fits perfect.
c38c29ad3f03061c0dd3e37b3a32f9f2.jpg
57e7b7b71f2ca965141c5d32567336c2.jpg
d60a1319afe950b7a0cbfb43cf5f8820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab1985

Explorer
Nice, that looks handy for leaving out around the house.

They must have changed things up with the patch. Mine has a Tembo Tusk patch sewn on. Not that I'm complaining! Both are great! :D

rubicon91

Explorer
Nice, that looks handy for leaving out around the house.

They must have changed things up with the patch. Mine has a Tembo Tusk patch sewn on. Not that I'm complaining! Both are great! :D

That is exactly what I got it for as I have used the skottle over the grill since I bought it. I love it. I am on the fence with the logo. I like the tembo tusk logo as well but you cannot go wrong with either. I think Blue Ridge should definitely add their logo to the top of the new storage bag. IMO but my opinion doesnt mean much most of the time ask my wife :D

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con
Tonight's dinner: South African Farmer's Sausage or Boerewors.

Attachments

• Boerewors.jpg
    Boerewors.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 110

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles