VW Transporter 4Motion in auction

ianc

Adventurer Wannabe
Not sure where on the forums to post this. I keep an eye on the Electricity Supply Board auctions for Unimogs and 4x4 Varios. None this month but there are a lot of VW Transporter 4x4s under the hammer next weekend
http://hanleysales.hibid.com/catalo...d-others---19th-sept--saturday-?tab=0&cpage=1

They aren't obviously 4x4 (4motion) from the description which will probably keep the prices way down. You can check the basic specs on this site
https://www.cartell.ie/ssl/servlet/beginStarLookup?registration=05W2801

Anton2k3

Adventurer
Docka, where is the said vary going to come from!?! I need one also, hoping to move back from China sooooon

andylod

Tea Drinker :-)
Hi Guys

I've just been lucky enough to purchase a 1994 T2/vario 814 4x4 :) ....... its the actual Jon Speed van from the book. !!!
"She who must be obeyed" says that we can't keep everything .... so something needs to go ...... I'm not sure were "She" is going to live though...
All joking aside i am going to be taking both vans to the Overland show next weekend if anyone wants come and have a chat and a look around.
Andy
IMG_1553.jpg

Last edited:

docka

Adventurer
Holy cow, great find Andy! :drool:
If you decide to sell John's van, please PM me. I wonder if your neighbours are admiring the view :snorkel:
I won't be able to make the show but would love to see some more pics of both vehicles?

Anton- I think I would prefer a Left hand drive (and pre-Vario) 4x4 DA but if there are any more coming through from ESB next year I'll be looking at those too...

Gren_T

Adventurer
Hi Andy, nice pair..:drool:
I've been keeping an eye open for a vario for some time, Also going to the overland to have a letch at some of the tinwork & would love to have a chat.
there were a few nice vehicles there last year though the best ones were in the camp ground..

regards
Gren

andylod

Tea Drinker :-)
Hi Gren
Yes we will be in the van area so should be easy enough to find us.... :smiley_drive:
Hi Andy, nice pair..:drool:
I've been keeping an eye open for a vario for some time, Also going to the overland to have a letch at some of the tinwork & would love to have a chat.
there were a few nice vehicles there last year though the best ones were in the camp ground..

regards
Gren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior