Still a demand for Baja style campers?

CallenCampers

Hey Everyone:

We are pleased to announce that Callen Camper Company is back in business and is taking new orders for custom truck shells. We are glad to be serving outdoor enthusiasts once again out of San Diego. New website is in development at www.callencampers.com. Follow us on instagram @callen_campers for updates, current builds and more. Feel free to also contact us at info@callencampers.com.

Cheers!

Callen Camper Company

crupe

Hey Everyone:

We are pleased to announce that Callen Camper Company is back in business and is taking new orders for custom truck shells. We are glad to be serving outdoor enthusiasts once again out of San Diego. New website is in development at www.callencampers.com. Follow us on instagram @callen_campers for updates, current builds and more. Feel free to also contact us at info@callencampers.com.

Cheers!

Callen Camper Company
Called Callen last week for a build. They are out of business again. Only lasted about six months this time around.

Spanna 53

Build your own fellas plenty of good ideas on this forum unless you are like me flat out building the camper and didn't post during the build because I didn't find the forum till it was nearly finished . Started out with sheets of paper the size I knew I had to work within on the lounge room floor the better half had her say with important things like bed ,kitchen layout I just had to make work happy camping Ross

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I spoke to Tyler and he's a great guy. I'm bummed about the closing. I've had three Callens with zero issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne