Thread: Watch "Adventure Bike KLR 650 New Owner Upgrades and Review- Part 1" on YouTube

Default Watch "Adventure Bike KLR 650 New Owner Upgrades and Review- Part 1" on YouTube

Brad Christian
    www.adventureoperationsgroup.com
    "Beyond Normal Limits"

Hello, I am new in this forum and not have much more to post now but i think this forum is to good to post information and also get information from others related to adventure bike.
    Last edited by manojkeshwar; 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manojkeshwar View Post
    Hello, I am new in this forum and not have much more to post now but i think this forum is to good to post information and also get information from others related to adventure bike.
    Mano, I have a question for you.
    We are told here in the U.S.A. that India is producing, or going to produce the Kawasaki KLR 650 Diesel powered bikes there.
    Do you have any knowledge of this happening yet?

I am a long time KLR rider and Modifyer.
    About to hit 100K on my 06.

And I also have a Converted Diesel KLR.
    Nothing like the Hayes engine, but it works!

Brad, welcome to the insanity!
    Last edited by Curtis in Texas; 09-19-2016 at 12:48 AM.
    Expedition Rig: 93 Isuzu Rodeo 24 V V-6, SAS'ed, front Toy axle,Tacoma 5 speed and double transfer cases, 20 fwd's, 4 rev's, 8p roll cage. Isuzu Dana 44 full floating ARB'd axle. On board air, underhood welder
    Expedition Trailer: (under construction) Custom Off Road Tear DropTrailer, 4 x 8 floor with independant steerable suspension trailer, hatched roof
    Expedition Bike: Custom Built 685 cc 06 Kawasaki KLR dual sport, custom bags, seat and crash bars. HID lighting. GPS and tool storage

Default Part 2

Please watch the second part.

https://youtu.be/e8v6ggM4njQ

Josh