Somedayilllearn's Bear

tyler.96

Observer
So cool Nate! I was just about to ask about it, after seeing your photos on IG. I can't wait to see more progress and pictures!

Klutch7

What was the reasoning behind adding a second rig? Will it get more or less the same modifications as the gray truck?

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
What was the reasoning behind adding a second rig? Will it get more or less the same modifications as the gray truck?
So we can drive in formation lol.

The white one is basically a better version of the grey one. FYI...the grey one is called the "Bear" and the white one is "Polar Bear". You know...because I'm in 5th grade. Actually it's mostly for social media purposes.

Both have 6" lifts now. The grey one was given a last minute lift (literally ordered it 12 hours before instal 800 miles from home). It's a pro comp lift. The shocks are already blown in the front. So, I can honestly say I know the difference between a quality suspension. The white truck, I'll cover more in depth later, has a BDS 6" lift with 2.5" coil overs and a spare 2" in the front with a 4 link system. The coil overs have Fox's adjustable remote reservoirs. in short, white f350 builds on the experience of the grey.

Tomorrow, the Polar Bear (see what I did there) is getting upgraded. Custom, custom,custom is all I have to say. Oh. And part of the instal (the main part) is coming from our friends at Buckstop Truckware. You'll have to check out the IG account for first look. It's gonna be BAD ***!!!

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
So this is what's new with the Polar Bear.

Just so you know, this is NOT CHROME! This is 1/4 inch thick STAINLESS STEEL which has been polished for more than a week. It's made by Buckstop Truckware right here in America, more specifically Oregon. It's also set with Baja Designs lights in the bumper. The large lights are combo XL80s and the smaller lights are diffused Sports. What I like best about the BD lights are they run at 5000 Kelvin. This is actually a really great light to look at at night as it is more natural to the eye.
image.jpg

Klutch7

So this is what's new with the Polar Bear.

Just so you know, this is NOT CHROME! This is 1/4 inch thick STAINLESS STEEL which has been polished for more than a week. It's made by Buckstop Truckware right here in America, more specifically Oregon. It's also set with Baja Designs lights in the bumper. The large lights are combo XL80s and the smaller lights are diffused Sports. What I like best about the BD lights are they run at 5000 Kelvin. This is actually a really great light to look at at night as it is more natural to the eye.
View attachment 323586

Uhh, we're going to need more photos than that! looks very unique compared to all the flat black custom bumpers. I can't imagine what it took to polish it though...

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
Uhh, we're going to need more photos than that! looks very unique compared to all the flat black custom bumpers. I can't imagine what it took to polish it though...

A lot of love and effort from Buckstop Truckware. I'll get more pictures soon. I had an emergency surgery a few weeks ago and haven't really been out since. They're coming :chef:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier