Somedayilllearn's Bear

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
Hello everyone.
807d680cc85bf1a18ad35e49c66d19fa.jpg

My name is Nate and I write with my wife on our blog www.somedayilllearn.com . We love the family and adventure experience.
When Chelsea and I first started dating, we discovered she had a love of travel and I had a love for the American countryside and it's people.
DSC_1269.jpg
We had ourselves three boys...so far...and from time to time, venture off into the word in search of new experiences. It's important to us to share the world we find with our boys and also to learn new things along the way.
DSC_1370.jpg
DSC_2552_1.jpg

Well...I guess we can get this show on the road.
DSC_1547.jpg

Nate

P.S. I'm @somedayadventure on IG

Attachments

• DSC_1089.jpg
    DSC_1089.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

tyler.96

Observer
Nice setup! I love the camper shell + RTT and the trailer looks awesome!
I just followed you on IG too, nice following and pictures!

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
First order of Business

After getting the truck, the first order of business was getting off the stock tires and putting on some quality tread. This meant putting on some 35x12.5 18 BF Goodrich All Terrains. The reason we went with this sizing was so I wouldn't have to also invest in a new set of wheels right off the bat.
old truck.jpg
Along with this came a simple 6 inch lift. This was to provide an increased level of clearance for the under belly of the truck as we drove over uneven terrain with a 172" wheel base.
PSX_20150708_110124.jpg
PSX_20150708_104851.jpg
PSX_20150623_062045.jpg

All for now

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
A trip to the North

We're getting ready for a trip to Wyoming this year. It's based on my first hunting trip so I'm very excited. We've recently put on a new truck top and rack for the spare. It's a temporary solution for the spare as we plan on doing a rear tire gate.

We also use the the basket and spare as a turret as Chelsea demonstrates here.

xxxxxxx.jpg
xxxx small.jpg

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
Meeting up with friends

This last weekend, the family and I headed out to Wyoming for my first hunting trip. On the way, we decided to meet up with our friend Defconbrix. I just installed new Baja Designs lights on top of the truck. Two facing forward, two facing out to the side and two smaller ones to the rear for backing...or tailgaters haha.
DSC_3356.jpg
DSC_3402.jpg

We camped out under the stars (and on top of frozen ground) near a hot spring in centralish Utah.
DSC_3290.jpg
DSC_3305.jpg
DSC_3313.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles