Brought home a 2016 Dodge Power Wagon

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Yeah I was fortunate enough to be in the position to make this change, it was not with out some fiscal pain though. Despite all of that I'm loving driving this truck.

I love these but I would never be willing to accept the fiscal cost of buying/operating one! I'm still jealous though haha.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Ordered the leveling kit today from truxx they were great to work with one of the few companies out there making a power wagon specific kit designed for the new suspension. Kit was only 170$ shipped after the forum member discount they offer. I will post pictures when it's on. I replaced most of the exterior bulbs that weren't already LED with LED. The fog lights are a major upgrade! The interior on these new ones are already LED. I also swapped out the antenna with a stubby.

Nubby

Good lookin truck! I have a 2013 Laramie PW, wouldn't trade it for the world. As said before, welcome to the club.

Halligan

Adventurer
Good luck with your new PW. I took delivery of my 2015 PW in July. Mines an SLT thats loaded up pretty good but I removed all the decals so it's more of a sleeper.

bpgt

Beautiful truck! I have one as well; 2015 SLT debadged. I describe it as the most practical, un-practical vehicle I've ever purchased. Practical in the sense that it does everything I want/need it to do and can go pretty much anywhere to do it, and un-practical that it does it with 25+ gallons of fuel per fill up at about 300 miles of range and has a turning radius comparable to a battleship ;) I'm still smiling, though!
OI000021[1].jpg

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Ha ha yeah the turning radius is awful but that adds to the off road fun! Plus if you can't turn tight enough you can always go up and over what's in your way. The leveling kit and N-fab side steps go on next week. So far I have swapped the antenna out for a stubby and replaced the fog light bulbs with super bright LED's. I also replaced the bulbs in the cargo/brake light on the cab with LED's big difference there as well. Let me just say the stubby antenna is a must for Dodge Ram owners. I had a 2012 2500 4x4 diesel Laramie prior to this and in the winter (snowing) the antenna collects the rain/snow and it freezes. This makes the factory antenna heavy and it starts to whip around pretty good. This stresses the mount on the body which is crappy to begin with. On a road trip back from CO I had to stop twice just to knock the ice off the antenna.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Cool rig, if I ever find myself in a position where I can only own one vehicle due to limited space or financial considerations this would be a strong contender. A few years back I was impressed to see one still running temp tags from the dealer out having fun on Poison Spider.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Update

Well made some progress on the Power Wagon.
N-fab side steps went on, leveling kit went on and new 37x12.50r17 BFG AT KO2 tires.
Here are a few pics after washing her up this morning.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles