Brought home a 2016 Dodge Power Wagon

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
I will start by say the Ford Raptor I sold to get the PW was a great truck it's really really fast and the ride is soft. The Raptor never gave me any issues.
With that being said I missed having a 3/4 ton. Towing our pop up caused the raptor to squat. I came from jeeps (owned 4) and the thought of a "rubicon" truck really appealed to me. The wife liked it because it was a bigger truck for our family.
I am very happy with this truck!
Details:
2016 Dodge 2500 Power Wagon Laramie
Metallic Dark Grey
These trucks come with a factory 2" lift, 4:10 gears, electronic sway bar disconnect, front and rear electric lockers, 33" Goodyear Duratrac's, 6.4L Hemi and tons of other goodies. Since I got the Laramie the inside is as plush as can be!

I do need to a my own personal touches which will be coming in the next two weeks or so.
Truxxx 1.5" power wagon leveling kit.
37" tires
Back Flip bed cover
N-Fab side steps (wife insisted these get done first)

So who else out there has a power wagon? What are your experiences?
image.jpgimage.jpg

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Yeah I was fortunate enough to be in the position to make this change, it was not with out some fiscal pain though. Despite all of that I'm loving driving this truck.

DT75FLH

Adventurer
I had a 2013. put a 1" spacer on the front with 35" tires..had a decked rear cargo box drawer system with a cap on it. the 1" was plenty as the drawer system was 200# and the with the cap on it sat level. I had the 4.56 gears though but they worked well with the 35" tires. mohave trail 9-8-14 004.jpgmohave trail 9-8-14 007.jpg

GR8ADV

Explorer
I have absolutely have no need for one of these. I really really want one. If they had a diesel it may be too much to hold back.

River19

Observer
Nice rig. I have a 2014 2500 Longhorn with the 6.4L that is my plush tow rig and I love it. Enjoy it, it will be a little thirsty but I didn't buy mine for the fuel economy.....lol

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yup, this. Glad i got one with the G-56. Welcome to the club. Enjoy now, as gas is cheap !!! LOL

So I'm not crazy, they did used to make one?

I have absolutely have no need for one of these. I really really want one. If they had a diesel it may be too much to hold back.

Buy a Ram 2500 Tradesman or Laramie Cummins and do just a couple modifications and you basically have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles