2016 Alps Interest

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Not a true Alps centered trip, but we are leaving today to transit to Nice, Provence, and then Paris before return to Germany. Family in town and it is a sightseeing tour. Using google maps I have scouted a few campgrounds, tonight will be on the Swiss/Italian border.

In other news I have been doing some solo weekend wanderings in the Black Forest (mitte) and have discovered logging roads as a neat wat to get from point A to B.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Our alps and beyond trip

Posted in Land Rover forum, title is:
"KGH's Defender"

BCobe

Adventurer
Looks like we are heading back to the states in the next 6-7 months. That in mind, this trip probably is not happening for me. We are looking at going to Iceland, Ireland, and possibly Denmark around that time, no offroading though. Just trying to pack in our last minute trips before we leave.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Norway

We did a nice Norway trip last week. Germany to Denmark, ferry to Oslo, Oslo to Bergen across Hardangervidda plain, then ferry to Stavanger and Hirtshals, drove back home. Amazing country.

LocoCoyote

World Citizen
We did a nice Norway trip last week. Germany to Denmark, ferry to Oslo, Oslo to Bergen across Hardangervidda plain, then ferry to Stavanger and Hirtshals, drove back home. Amazing country.

Going to publish a report? It sounds like a great trip. I have been up in Sweden a couple times, but haven't been to Norway yet...definitely on the list!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Going to publish a report? It sounds like a great trip. I have been up in Sweden a couple times, but haven't been to Norway yet...definitely on the list!

No real report. Go to Land Rover forum section here, KGH defender thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles