Kimberly S3 Purchase

Rumline

Observer
Where the shower is separate from the toilet. It has a few advantages, like more storage options and easier to clean etc.

Tazman

Adventurer
Just a quick update. We continue to enjoy our Kimberley S3. Although we don’t use it every month, we take a month long trip to explore the western US. We are extremely pleased with our Kruiser and we have had NO big problems, plenty of minor problems. With as complex as this trailer is, I am pleased the God wants me to have good travels. Just did a month in Idaho, with another 3000 uneventful miles on the trailer. Two weeks of heavy rain this trip and not a single leak?. We are moving to Idaho and hope to get a lot of shorter trips under our belt.

To bad Kimberley folded. Hopefully the new owners will resurrect a killer product offering AND provide better support for their customers than the old company.

Have had many ask to buy our trailer as there is nothing like it made in the US. If someone put 80k in my hand I just might take it. My wife would be pissed because she loves the S3. I bought it so she would travel with me and do so in comfort. This trailer is wonderful for a couple to travel in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles