2014 Manley ORV Utility Trailer

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Bump!! Price drop to $6500 for the holidays. Located in zip 23432 Phone # 7572845204

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gadgetguy1288

Wow! Can't believe this is still for sale, I'm looking at building this exact thing. If I had the money I'd be all over it, especially since your so close. Good luck and hope you get it sold!

EZap

Bump to the top.... Still for sale. $6,000 comes with free CVT 99" Awning

So I'll be coming through the area next week and would like to look at your trailer if its still available. I won't post my offer, but please message me if you interested in an offer. I'm not completely lowballing your price, but I would still be looking at brakes, stabilizers, wheel swop and an RTT to add. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

yngbuck19

Adventurer
A lot of interest in the trailer in the trailer here recently at this price I really hope someone follows through with a sale and ends up with a super nice trailer for a great price.

EZap

This is truly a great trailer. I had the chance to look it over and it's a really well built trailer. Its totally Line-X which means longevity and rust free. If your looking for a utility trailer with RTT when you need to get out of town, this is a great deal. It was a pleasure talking and meeting you. Thanks.

yngbuck19

Adventurer
For those asking about changing the color of the tan exterior of the tub: I have done a little research and found that yes it can be painted over with just paint and doesn't have to be re-LINE-X'd.

The tub can easily be unbolted and then the black LINE-X'd part of the tub rail be taped off and flip the whole tub over on a solid surface and just paint over the tan LINE-X and bolt the tub back to the frame and you're done.

If it was me I would do the same as above but get LINE-X to professionally coat it in whichever color you prefer. Heres a link to my research. http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-general-discussion/116291-can-i-spray-over-linex.html

So since the trailer is already completely LINE-X'd and rust free do not expect me to take any off of the price because YOU want to change the cosmetics of the trailer like the color of the tub or change out the wheels.

It's not going to happen because I'm already taking a huge loss on the price.

That being said, the trailer is still for sale $6K w/99" CVT awning included please message me with any further questions or comments or reply below. Here's where you can also reach me 757-284-5204.

Thanks for all of your interest, Robert Black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles