2014 Manley ORV Utility Trailer

yngbuck19

Adventurer
PRICE REDUCED!!! 2014 Manley ORV Utility Trailer

For sale is my Manley ORV Utility trailer located in South East Virginia.

I never thought I would be parting ways with this trailer but have new plans to get something bigger and move on.

I bought this trailer on 09/30/2014 and have been lightly customizing it since.

In the Spring of 2015 the trailer went through a full tub off the frame Line-X job every surface on the trailer excluding the wheels and tonneau cover were Line-X'd. This includes the tub inside and out, the frame, the axel, tool box and trailer racks.

The trailer has hauled a few loads of firewood as well as camping gear and has seen around 3k highway miles between OH, NC, GA and VA. It tows like a charm, like it's not even there behind my stock FJ Cruiser.

The build sheet:
-MORV Utility
-Soft Tonneau Cover
-Trailer Rack (Tall)
-Rubber Bed Mat
-Recovery Hook Large
-2" Ball Coupler 6' Telescoping
-235/85R16 General Grabber A/T Tires
-6x5.5 Toyota Hubs
-Pro Comp Rock Crawler Wheels- Gloss Black
-Spare Tire Carrier
-Trailer Stabilizer
Cost New: $7485

Modifications:
-Custom Line-X Premium $1750
-Owens Tongue Box $300
-AT 11lb. Propane Tank and AT Mount $ 215

Build Thread:http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148560
My Manley ORV M416 Line-X'd

I would like to get $5500 for everything you see pictured and listed above for a Turn-key Offroad Utility Trailer.

I have all the invoices and receipts as well as a clean and clear VA title.

5255b8218ac847f46d2f1eb41d91acab.jpg

e8741935c79de5ca1d26adec63e0a597.jpg

b48525b2082ce8f69ab5d0b8e080b090.jpg

PM me for any additional questions or pictures.

Thanks for looking, Robby Black

Last edited:

WedgeH-1

I am interested in the RTT I've been looking at the cvt mr McKinley. How well did it work for you? Is the star gazer worth it?

yngbuck19

Adventurer
I am interested in the RTT I've been looking at the cvt mr McKinley. How well did it work for you? Is the star gazer worth it?
I really liked it yes. The stargazer is a great option especially for the extra ventilation you get from the screened openings in the roof of the tent for hotter than normal nights and helps draft in the cooler air. Visibility is not perfect obviously but can still make out the bright stars and get nice moonlight coming in. PM me if you are interested.
Nothing wrong with the tent it's just I should have waited and got the Mt Adams I think. I will be switching to a hard top RTT eventually.

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Sale Pending on just the 99" awning and Screen room.

Roof top tent and trailer are still for sale.

Can separate the tent and trailer. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Dropping the price for the combo to $9500. I can deliver or meet half way if not to far or if you pay for gas money.
Thanks for looking, Robby Black

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Sale Pending on the tent now also. Trailer is still available for $8,500. Thanks for looking, Robby Black

hayhonker

Nice looking trailer. This really has my interest. I need to find out what MD requires as far as title/registration for a trailer. How far from Baltimore are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke