Cool Land Rover Pic

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
I got this in my e-mail and thought it was kind of funny...

Landrover.jpg

SaMingTRD

does this Ad imply that LR is such an "adventerous" brand of vehicle, that you get so use to living out in the bush that you reach for foliage instead of remembering you're back in the "real" world and have the luxury of toilet paper?

I only laughed when I saw this, because LR is trying to convince the world they still build overland vehicles...the Ad would be more fitting if he was using a $100 bill instead...

this must be aimed at the oveseas market and not ours

Last edited:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
SaMingTRD said:
does this Ad imply that LR is such an "adventerous" brand of vehicle, that you get so use to living out in the bush that you reach for foliage instead of remembering you're back in the "real" world and have the luxury of toilet paper?

I only laughed when I saw this, because LR is trying to convince the world they still build overland vehicles...the Ad would be more fitting if he was using a $100 bill instead...

this must be aimed at the oveseas market and not ours

I guess you could say the same thing about Toyota and their fairly expensive 200 Cruiser, no?

There are plenty of late model Range Rovers and LR3's and D2's still doing what they are supposed to do.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
TeriAnn said:
I just don't get it.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is it a real advert? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think it is real... I tried to make out the text below the LR logo and I think it says "OWNERS CLUB". So I bet it is someone that is a member of the club trying to win some contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94