'15 Silver SV Expo build

colodak

Adventurer
My intention is a modified OME setup, SPC UCA, OME LD coils, OME Struts with a 1" spacer for 3" of lift in the front, 2" AAL and 1" block in the rear for 3" lift with a bilstein shock. I was supposed to get this done in Oct., but due to health issues it won't happen till next spring now. Spent about 90 minutes with NISSTEC a month back planning it out, as well as front and rear extended length brake lines.

colodak

Adventurer
Haven't updated in quite some time. A few things have happened to the truck and some life changes have caused other adjustments. Right about the time of the last update, had a kidney stone, which turned into kidney cancer, that put some plans on hold and adjusted some other plans. But, I've still managed to get some things done.

Quake LED 22" dual color flood/spot (more of a flood than spot) LED bar
31224067435_2c7d443444_b.jpg

Also in this shot, swapped my factory fogs for Morimoto LED fogs
31114491032_bc3bc47e5d_b.jpg

31114495172_93c58dacce_b.jpg

2" Lift using the NISSTec 2" lift and U-bolt flip in the rear. 2" spacer with SPC UCA in the front, AAL with U-Bolt flip the rear, pic angle doesn't do it justice, but it looks a lot better now. Future plan is to do OME LD coils with OME struts in the front adjust for another 1" of lift, as well as a 1" block in the rear.
31933331370_0dc4981e05_b.jpg

32160581472_bbf3255218_b.jpg

colodak

Adventurer
Fronty is looking awesome!! Liking the lift. How did you go about wiring your new light bar?

Courtesy of Nissan giving us no room under the hood, it was a PITA to wire. Quake offers two different switches, one is a large rocker, the other is a large (maybe 3" x 1") pushbutton panel. Mine came with the rocker, I went back and got the pushbutton, have it mounted with double side tape beside the steering wheel. Unit comes with a good, but super long wiring harness (although I did have to lengthen two wires myself). Ran the wires behind the grill and down through the opening at the bottom. I need to order up some parts to make a better fuse block under the hood. My only issue with it, its more flood than spot, although in a really dark situation, it gives ok lighting. I'm thinking of going back and getting a 13" spot only from them and mounting it to the top of the bull bar.

WKexpedition

Built, not bought!
Thanks for the detailed lay out!! I like the Amber light option with the bar. I bet it's pretty good as a fog light at that height. Interested in your fuse block lay out when you have a minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles