Who makes these wheels?

JKU87

Adventurer
I love these wheels and was wondering if anyone has them or knows who makes them?

6c30befd5745e3647ab54229eb20debb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Dodge makes them. They are 5x5.5 bolt pattern spare tire rims and unless you upgrade your front and rear axles to Dana 60s, like the Jeep in the picture, they are not going to fit.

JKU87

Adventurer
Dodge makes them. They are 5x5.5 bolt pattern spare tire rims and unless you upgrade your front and rear axles to Dana 60s, like the Jeep in the picture, they are not going to fit.

Thanks for the info.

HRPINDC

Adventurer
They are very close to Mopar Winter wheels, used to be called winter white. They will fit on a stock JK if you don't mind running spacers. Google Mopar Winter wheels.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
This is the Mopar Winter Wheel.

images

The Hendrick Dynamics Jeeps being sold to different militaries are fitted with Hutchinson beadlocks.

jeep-wrangler-commando-dsi-military.jpg

For what you'd spend trying to replicate that steel wheel military look with steel wheels and spacers you can buy a set of ATX AX195 Cornice rims and paint them if need be.

atx_ax195_b_pdpfull.jpg

Last edited:

JKU87

Adventurer
Not necessarily trying to get a military look but those are cool. Just looking for a basic steel wheel like the old Defenders, etc.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Not necessarily trying to get a military look but those are cool. Just looking for a basic steel wheel like the old Defenders, etc.

Jeep has shown various different models, like the recent Africa version at Jeep Safari 2015 every year with white or beige steel wheels. I like it, it is a nice clean look. I especially liked the red pickup variant a couple of years ago with the old school Jeep chrome center caps. Those 17" wheels Jeep shows on these rigs, however, are much more expensive, heavier, and harder to replace than most any aluminum wheels out there.

landscape-1426780082-cn015-021jptrsarhum0b2cuccshvnrbg0jo4.jpg

JKU87

Adventurer
I love how the Africa concept looks with those wheels. Does anyone on here have a JKU with solid steel wheels like those?

twiisted71

Adventurer
They're from Stockton Wheel. They're $225 ea, plus shipping and painting.

WOW!! $240+ easily for a steelie!!!

What size wheel can a JK go down to? I ask because GM used a 5 on 5" pattern on their fullsize trucks n vans since the dawn of time and there are millions of them out there on CL and in junkyards. The '88 and up should have more backspacing. I've always been partial to a GM rally wheel as well as the one with the band of small rectangular holes near where the edge of the center meets the ring. I'd love to find an 8 lug rally wheel for my rig but they were never made :-(

Check these out for your JK. They come in many sizes. Good prices too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/18x8-18x9-R...-GMC-C10-SIERRA-5-LUG-TRUCK-5x5-/201473954683

grn.meanir

These are stock Dodge 1500 wheels. 5x5.5 you could use an adapter for JK pattern. You should be able to find a set for $100-$300

7c742e81aa237afadf07d613ea3100e2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94