Custom Manufacturer

ATI

Hello, I have been on this site checking it out for about 5 years and finally signed up about 4 months ago so I could actually post something! I had an idea a long time ago while I was repairing my RV'S and building mobile darkrooms for the NDT market that things were not quite built for the long term. I had built about 110 labs in total from wood, fiberglass and aluminum and with the constant racking and vibration there was always long term issues with rotting, cracking and insulation values. ( They continually work in -40C in the winter sometimes with 100% humidity due to the drying of their gamma ray film)
Anyway, I developed a insulated sandwich panel in my shop with my homebuilt vacuum press which we are still using!! I moved from my backyard shop into a larger shop due to the demand and currently making labs for the NDT industry and every time I look through this site it seems someone is looking for an alternative for the Earthroamer, Turtle, Unicat or? Something affordable but still not an "RV" type of unit due to their inherent shortcomings. I have owned a 24' prowler trailer,94 fleetwood 24' class A motorhome that I rebuilt from the ground up and found that while they look Ok they really are not meant to be used in any sort of rough terrain or for extended lengths of time. I will save any sort of sales pitch for later if needed but I am now starting on my own expedition "camper" for summer/winter conditions and thought who better to ask for advice / recommendations than you guys?

Plainsmuse

Adventurer
Wow! Resounding silence, Guys! Welcome aboard! I would love to see your panels you fabricate. Durability arrives from many factors, I happen to love Home spun.
Where to start? With what you presently own, works best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94