Closeout Sale Of Remaining JAMES BAROUD Classic Models

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Looks like I'll see you Saturday morning then, got the wife's approval! I'll be getting the Evasion Evolution, can you hold one for me?

Congrats! Yeah, I will tag the tent for you today. What type of vehicle / rack setup are you running?

Adventure: OffRoad

Guy that goes places and does things.
To anyone interested, Rin was a great help in answering any questions and showing me how to use the tent. He got me a hell of a deal on it and I'll be sure to be bringing my business back to OK4WD. If you're looking for a pop up roof top tent, the James Baroud models are top notch. I look forward to testing it out as soon as I can. I'd post a picture of it on my dad's WJ but it seems my phone won't let me.

rino

To anyone interested, Rin was a great help in answering any questions and showing me how to use the tent. He got me a hell of a deal on it and I'll be sure to be bringing my business back to OK4WD. If you're looking for a pop up roof top tent, the James Baroud models are top notch. I look forward to testing it out as soon as I can. I'd post a picture of it on my dad's WJ but it seems my phone won't let me.

Glad I could help and that was one proper WJ :)

rino

Some more Demo / Display tents added to the list including the 2015 Spave Evo in black from my JKUR. This tent has about 30 nights on it and is one season old! :beer:

harbinger808

Adventurer
aloha,
anyone here have a photo on inside a GrandRaidXXL with people in it?... been searching the web for photos. Need to show the wife what it "could" look like with the 2 of us and our 2 1/2yr and 2mo. inside.
mahalo

rino

aloha,
anyone here have a photo on inside a GrandRaidXXL with people in it?... been searching the web for photos. Need to show the wife what it "could" look like with the 2 of us and our 2 1/2yr and 2mo. inside.
mahalo

I don't particularly have any shots with people in the Grand Raid XXL, however I could give you mattress dimensions that you could tape out on the floor if that helps! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior