Please convince me I need a Sportsmobile

chop

Adventurer
cellularsteve2 said:
Congrats Carl!
Welcome to the SMB club. I think you made an excellent choice and hope you are as happy as I am with mine.

What color did you get? Did you get the RB or EB?

There is plenty of time to add all kinds of stuff to it so you got the best of both worlds!

congratulations.

steve

Thanks for the support. Color is white, which is no color at all come to think of it. This van is the RB50 layout that, despite being the most popular, I believe fits our intended purpose the best.

My wife and I had considered traditional RV's for quite a while but my anal retentive nature just could not justify buying a questionably built mobile home just to be "chained" to a much traveled campsite. Not that I make an editorial opinion on that mode of travel, it was just not our style.

Well, I guess my previous statement above gives away my editorial opinion. Everybody has one, right?

I am looking forward to this new challenge in our journey and I'm lucky to have a partner willing to go down those lonely but rewarding roads with me. Don't know about the 80 lb Dobe though. She dosen't talk much but I've found her to be quite content anywhere we are.

I find myself constantly daydreaming about the places we might go. It must be a better alternative than wishing we should have gone there. I'm sure you all can relate. I'll try to post pics if, on the off chance, I become computer savy.

cellularsteve2

Adventurer
Carl,
I have the RB 50 and mine is white too. I think you will be very happy with your choice. I couldn't me happier. Just got back about an hour ago from Coyote Flat outside of Bishop. Went with 7 other vehicles from this forum. We all had a great time and everyone loved the Sportsmobile-especially when it started to rain. :wings:

Congrats once again.

steve

cellularsteve2

Adventurer
SOCALFJ said:
Yeah and now im looking at them.. thanks Steve. :drool:

:oops: Sorry Dave. Once you get the SMB bug it is hard to go to another vehicle, unless of course it is an Earth Roamer or a Unicat!

But you have an awesome setup. I just printed out your photo and put it on my wall--the one with your rig in front and all of us following you.

steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94