2015 Ford Transit Camper Van for sale

Clean1

Observer
Van is still for sale, I have someone coming to look at it next week. We are currently in Tucson AZ. The 4x4 conversion was pushed back, my slot should be anytime if you were interested in doing the conversion.
Here's my number.
831-252-1088
Thanks for looking!

Clean1

Observer
Price drop!

Still have the van, there has been some interest. I had a buyer, who was waiting for his check to clear but he's vanished so I've listed it on Craigslist as well. I put a lot of time and effort into the van and it is priced well below what I have into it. I would love for this van to go to someone who was going to use it as designed and intended. We are getting ready to head out and driving 2 vehicles is a drag so it needs to go. New price $52,000. Thanks for looking and all the support on this site.

adam88

Explorer
Wow this is an awesome build. Those batteries alone cost about $6,000 and the A/C is about $3,000. Nice quality parts.

Clean1

Observer
He did not have exact numbers, and I was going with a 4" lift instead of 2" but he ball parked it around 12K. Robinson Fuso is awesome by the way.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
He did not have exact numbers, and I was going with a 4" lift instead of 2" but he ball parked it around 12K. Robinson Fuso is awesome by the way.

Thanks!

So for a little over $60k someone could end up with an awesome rig. I figured the 4x4 conversion would be more than that.

I know you are probably done investing in the rig, but seems like once converted to 4x4 selling would be easy money...

Clean1

Observer
Thanks for the thought, I'll toss that around a bit or may do a partial discount if someone is interested in having that done when purchased.

Clean1

Observer
Price drop!! Leaving the country on 5/28 Van must go!

New price of $25K OBO the house LiFe-Po4 batteries are not included. You can buy a similar set up depending on Amp hours between $4K and $7K. I'm selling the van for about $2k above blue book .....like I said I'm leaving for Thailand on 5/28 not sure when I will be back. Van is currently near Phoenix, AZ.
Thanks for looking.
Jason
831-252-1088

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior